• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

10 hours ago, Sothron said:

Could we not talk about He Who Trolls Every Thread? I don't want him to come back and ruin yet another offseason and spill into next season.

Aye, why you gotta talk about me like .... ohhh, you meant .. nevermind. 🙃

21 minutes ago, thecampster said:

A smidge late but this is that trickle of information we were expecting last week. Looks like there is still confusion over when and how to announce things. Make no mistake, there has been stuff already done in the background. Some of it was in place 2 weeks ago.

You mean like how the squawk 'allegedly' lost a couple free agents to RGM but it hasn't been announced yet? :saythat:

Ah man, I'm probably gonna get yelled at.

• Haha 3

@NBASupes - - Life is great when you are 7 !  Enjoy it all now...  They all grow up too fast.

JAYBIRDHAWK :  You do know that, once they become a teen ager, they automatically know everything!  You have 10 months to prepare!

Supes:  Any news worth sharing??

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

@NBASupes - - Life is great when you are 7 !  Enjoy it all now...  They all grow up too fast.

JAYBIRDHAWK :  You do know that, once they become a teen ager, they automatically know everything!  You have 10 months to prepare!

Supes:  Any news worth sharing??

:smug:

Not yet, we talked but he didn't have anything. He couldn't even confirm the Kenny Smith who said players have deals done already but if he could, that agent could be in trouble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

She's 7! 

Ha, enjoy these years.  Kg02 is 13 and has started looking at cars.  Says she's deciding between a Camaro or a Porsche. 🤔

And I still haven't received my invitation to the shindig.  I assume that's a clerical oversight so I'll just show up with my dancing shoes on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/10/26/rumor-nba-free-agents-already-agreeing-to-deals/?partner=Yahoo

Okay there is the preview article. Should have been out last week.  Supes, call your boy. See if there's a bit of fire under the smoke.   

I literally spoke to him about this yesterday. He had nothing for me unless he's hiding stuff and we went through that already, don't hide, just tell me you can't share this publicly. It's strange, he was getting a daily stream of updates too. 

9 minutes ago, thecampster said:

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/10/26/rumor-nba-free-agents-already-agreeing-to-deals/?partner=Yahoo

Okay there is the preview article. Should have been out last week.  Supes, call your boy. See if there's a bit of fire under the smoke.   

I'd be more shocked if they weren't pre-negotiating.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Hawks want the  #1 pick to trade or keep? Wtf? lol

Based on what I've personally been hearing, to flip. For whom, I would assume it's Paul George but it could be someone else who's available that Atlanta may covet that people don't know is available. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Based on what I've personally been hearing, to flip. For whom, I would assume it's Paul George but it could be someone else who's available that Atlanta may covet that people don't know is available. 

Paul George doesn't fit Schlenk's profile of a Young Veteran.  He has always stated he wants someone who can grow with the current group.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blunt91 said:

Paul George doesn't fit Schlenk's profile of a Young Veteran.  He has always stated he wants someone who can grow with the current group.

I don't know who it could be. I would say PG13 is in his prime. He's younger than Jimmy Butler. 

• Like 1