• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Well Hayward would be one of the SG or SF signed in free agency ....so we are thinking it’s another wing player in the mega trade???

Hayward is more of a sf. So that leaves SG..lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

That's what I'm thinking. If we are getting a SG since we are signing Hayward as a FA it makes me want to look more closely at what SG are available that aren't on their last legs like Derozan.

Ok good points...supes did say the hawks were very interested in adding more wings.

I’m just not sure who the other wing could be....early on it was a ton of PG13 talk I wonder if that door reopened 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No. 

Hawks get #13, #17, and a 2nd (IDK where the 2nd is from yet)

Minny gets #5 and #6

NOP gets #1 to draft Melo and takes on some amount of salary. Maybe Culver who MIN is trying to trade, lol. 

CLE gets #10, Rubio, and Oubre

PHX gets Jrue and one of Exum/Nance Jr. or Kevin Love

MIN wants two of Deni, Obi, or Haliburton. 

A 5 teamer...WOW! I'd be surprised if that gets pulled off.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Has anyone brought up CJ McCollum? I believe SG would be the position we’d address in any “mega” trade and can’t think of any other possibility. 

Or Levert so they can make cap space in BKN. 

I proposed a BKN trade. Supes said Nets isn't 3rd team.

PTL is interesting, Dipo and Turner.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Has anyone brought up CJ McCollum? I believe SG would be the position we’d address in any “mega” trade and can’t think of any other possibility. 

Or Levert so they can make cap space in BKN. 

Levert isn't "mega" for a "megatrade".

The way @NBASupes has described the player the Hawks would get I have to think this is at least an All Star established player. We already have starters at 1, 4 and 5. If we sign Hayward he's a 3 he doesn't have the foot speed to guard at 2. 

So...that only leaves shooting guard. Would McCollum count for mega trade? He's a good scorer and not a good defender. We need a SG that can defend. If we aren't waiting for Cam to develop then...who is this SG...

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I proposed a BKN trade. Supes said Nets isn't 3rd team.

I wouldn’t be too happy with a CJ and Trae backcourt. It would be the same exact defensive  issues Portland has now with their small backcourt 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

I wouldn’t be too happy with a CJ and Trae backcourt. It would be the same exact defensive  issues Portland has now with their small backcourt 

Plus Supes also said Indy is expected a Stud back. What else but the #16 pick does PTL have.

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Levert isn't "mega" for a "megatrade".

The way @NBASupes has described the player the Hawks would get I have to think this is at least an All Star established player. We already have starters at 1, 4 and 5. If we sign Hayward he's a 3 he doesn't have the foot speed to guard at 2. 

So...that only leaves shooting guard. Would McCollum count for mega trade? He's a good scorer and not a good defender. We need a SG that can defend. If we aren't waiting for Cam to develop then...who is this SG...

I went down the list of top shooting guards. The only players who could potentially be available and who fit our timeline are McCollum and then Levine. I don’t think it’s Levine. 

Levert isn’t mega so I agree there. 

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

It’s Pascal or Simmons 

None of Trae, Collins, Capela, Hunter Reddish or any picks are in this deal so it's not Pascal or Simmons.  So it's a capspace deal for a player on a long term deal.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

None of Trae, Collins, Capela, Hunter Reddish or any picks are in this deal so it's not Pascal or Simmons.  So it's a capspace deal for a player on a long term deal.

I think CJ has 4 years left on his current contract 

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Klay Thompson? lol