• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

None of Trae, Collins, Capela, Hunter Reddish or any picks are in this deal so it's not for any big time player.  So it's a capspace deal for a player on a long term deal.

I didn't say this either. I've been saying I can't say who's in the deal from Atlanta side other than Dedmon. Obviously, there are players Atlanta isn't trading right now (Capela, 2019 lotto guys and Trae) but that being said, if a player is moved, they wanted to be well compensated for it. No picks are in the deal. I did and can confirm that from Atlanta's side. 

Edited by NBASupes

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I didn't say this either. I've been saying I can't say who's in the deal from Atlanta side other than Dedmon. Obviously, there are players Atlanta isn't trading right now (Capela, 2019 lotto guys and Trae) but that being said, if a player is moved, they wanted to be well compensated for it. No picks are in the deal. I did and can confirm that from Atlanta's side. 

So Collins and/or Huerter might be gone.......

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Collins or Huerter is definitely in that deal and it’s probably Collins if I had to guess.

@capstone21 you’re looking more and more right we are either getting back Siakam or Simmons.

ujiri wants to create space for Giannis is my guess  for next summer or if it’s Simmons, morey wants to create space for a harden/westbrick multi team trade (maybe just guessing)

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

So Collins and/or Huerter might be gone.......

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Supes has been pretty consistent but people keep ignoring it.

Trae, Hunter, Capela, Reddish are NOT being moved no matter what.

Collins and Heurter can be had but we would need significant compensation.

Megatrade involves Dedmon for sure, none of the 4 untouchable players, and now we know no draft picks.

So Dedmon alone doesn't equal mega. Dedman and Heurter is a big trade for us. Dedmon and Collins would be mega from our end.

Still dont know what's coming back to us. But in order for a blockbuster trade to go down we would have to give up more than just Dedmon.

Ppl better get used to the idea of losing JC in a few days

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Megatrade involves Dedmon for sure, none of the 4 untouchable players, and now we know no draft picks.

So Dedmon alone doesn't equal mega. Dedman and Heurter is a big trade for us. Dedmon and Collins would be mega from our end.

Still dont know what's coming back to us. But in order for a blockbuster trade to go down we would have to give up more than just Dedmon.

I think it’s going to be Huerter going out and we get a SG in return. Trading JC makes no sense unless they’re scared to pay him. But whoever they bring in is going to be a big contract PF anyways (if JC is part of the trade.) So if we’re going to have a big contract there anyways, I think we stick with JC. 

Edited by ShooterSays
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

I been use to the idea since January personally and it has nothing to do with my own personal opinion. I never felt like Schlenk was in love with keeping JC around and I still don’t . Schlenk said all the right things publicly but there was something that made me feel Schlenk wasn’t all in on him .

Personally I like JC but i don’t know something triggered my thoughts to make me think the front office wasn’t crazy about him

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

I think it’s going to be Huerter going out and we get a SG in return. Trading JC makes no sense unless they’re scared to pay him. But whoever they bring in is going to be a big contract PF anyways. So if we’re going to have a big contract there anyways, I think we stick with JC. 

You could be right but I think it’s Collins. I think cam moves to starting SG and the plan is to put a ton of length and defense around Trae.

A starting lineup of Trae, Reddish, Hayward, Siakiam, Capela gets you in the playoffs in my opinion while also greatly improving the defense and adding two players who can somewhat create their own shots in Hayward and Siakiam. Not to mention gives you a strong bench lead by Huerter and Hunter.

giving up JC for that possibility is worth it if it’s on the table 

15 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

When we traded for Capela, I thought it might be a possibility..I really want to see how they play together first though...

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, JTB said:

I been use to the idea since January personally and it has nothing to do with my own personal opinion. I never felt like Schlenk was in love with keeping JC around and I still don’t . Schlenk said all the right things publicly but there was something that made me feel Schlenk wasn’t all in on him .

Personally I like JC but i don’t know something triggered my thoughts to make me think the front office wasn’t crazy about him

If true,  Id imagine the suspension didnt help things...

1 minute ago, terrell said:

When we traded for Capela, I thought it might be a possibility..I eally want to see how they play together first though...

Exactly. No way we trade JC without seeing how he and Capela play together first. I’m sure a big part of the logic behind that trade was his fit with both Trae and JC. 

Huerter however....

There’s a reason GS was demanding him in any trade for #2. There’s been smoke about a Huerter trade. It’s Huerter guys...

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Exactly. No way we trade JC without seeing how he and Capela play together first. I’m sure a big part of the logic behind that trade was his fit with both Trae and JC. 

Huerter however....

There’s a reason GS was demanding him in any trade for #2. There’s been smoke about a Huerter trade. It’s Huerter guys...

Maybe but I don’t think so. You have to give up something nice to get something good in return sometimes. Huerter + no picks + dedmon gets you another role player not a all star caliber player.

I love JC and want him to be a career Hawk.

But for the same ppl who hate the idea of one year rentals coming in, maybe this FO knows they wont overpay JC next year and see this season as borrowed time for him.

Im at peace with losing Heurter. Im hoping this mega deal falls through and we keep JC. I am not looking forward to losing him except for maybe a very short list of players we may bring in return.

JC is the biggest rising star that the world doesnt know yet, and once he leaves town he is going to become a household name.

20 and 10 bigs that can shoot dont grow on trees. JC is special and Im butthurt he may be on the way out.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 3