• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ultimately, I feel that Atlanta just doesn't want to trade any core piece unless they are significantly compensated for it. They really love Kevin, Trae, Cam, De'Andre, JC, and Clint. 

Key words because this doesn’t mean one of them will not be traded either. 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

#6 for #13 and #17?? Something is missing.

Yes! I believe so too....And it’s driving me nuts right now trying to figure it out!

Something isn’t adding up. There’s more to it.

Just now, NBASupes said:

A 2nd rounder to Atlanta. As far as players or other picks, no. 

Really??? That’s it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

We are going to end up with either Pascal or Simmons ... I prefer Pascal as he has a jumper and Simmons like Trae needs the ball to be effective ... I am unsure if either improves us

I believe it’s Siakam as well. 

My interpretation of @NBASupes' clues is that Collins is NOT part of the mega-trade. And he also emphasized that Oladipo just doesn't have the trade value to bring back a blockbuster return. I think that statement also confirms that Collins is not a part of it. Add the part where @thecampster said that we would be "surprised" as to how much teams are planning for 2021, I would thus like to interpret that we will be getting a relatively premium talent, perhaps with a big contract, without giving up commensurate value. Also, we're trading back from #6 in order to preserve some salary cap space. And remember also, @NBASupes reply to the question of whether he liked this trade for Atlanta was "Hell yeah!"

So, based on all of that, I would say that we are giving up Dedmon and some additional filler, for something like Siakam, primarily in order to allow Toronto to clear space for Giannis next year. Man, this is requiring some next-level tea-leaf-reading!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, parfait said:

My interpretation of @NBASupes' clues is that Collins is NOT part of the mega-trade. And he also emphasized that Oladipo just doesn't have the trade value to bring back a blockbuster return. I think that statement also confirms that Collins is not a part of it. Add the part where @thecampster said that we would be "surprised" as to how much teams are planning for 2021, I would thus like to interpret that we will be getting a relatively premium talent, perhaps with a big contract, without giving up commensurate value. Also, we're trading back from #6 in order to preserve some salary cap space. And remember also, @NBASupes reply to the question of whether he liked this trade for Atlanta was "Hell yeah!"

So, based on all of that, I would say that we are giving up Dedmon and some additional filler, for something like Siakam, primarily in order to allow Toronto to clear space for Giannis next year. Man, this is requiring some next-level tea-leaf-reading!

Nah Im thinking it has to be a SG or SF. Starters are locked in at the 1,4, and 5...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Nah Im thinking it has to be a SG or SF. Starters are locked in at the 1,4, and 5...

That's what I'm thinking. If we are getting a SG since we are signing Hayward as a FA it makes me want to look more closely at what SG are available that aren't on their last legs like Derozan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes. How many teams are in this trade?

Hawks get #13, #17, and a 2nd

Minny gets #6 and Jrue

NOP gets #1 to draft Melo

How does the Love/Cavs, Suns Oubre/Rubio fit into this?

No. 

Hawks get #13, #17, and a 2nd (IDK where the 2nd is from yet)

Minny gets #5 and #6

NOP gets #1 to draft Melo and takes on some amount of salary. Maybe Culver who MIN is trying to trade, lol. 

CLE gets #10, Rubio, and Oubre

PHX gets Jrue and either a combo of Exum/Nance Jr. or Kevin Love

MIN wants two of Deni, Obi, or Haliburton. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 2