• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Rondo will definitely get a ton of playing time if he comes here.  LP will toss both Trae and Rondo out on the floor at times, if not for anything but to free Trae up for 3 point spot up shooting.

And if Rondo has a problem with coaches he thought he knew more than, LP will have his hands full.  Good thing McMillan is by his side.

Rondo is such a bad regular season player. If anything this is Nick Wright being a Bron stan hoping Rondo doesn't go to Brons rival because Rondo team has not mentioned interest in Atlanta. Even if Atlanta has some interest, at what cost is the question.

• Like 2

Hey, @NBASupes thanks so much for the info. But I have to ask, when you say things like "megatrade" and "prepare to be shocked," are you embellishing just a bit just to play with us. I believe in the info that you get from your sources, but if they end up trading Dedmon's expiring contract for a middling veteran backup, it definitely won't rise to the level of the words you've been using. You're not playing when you use those terms, are you?

Also, to reiterate a question asked earlier, does it look like the trade will be announced tomorrow?

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

Can we not do the "mega" trade AND Hayward without the salary cap relief?

Without knowing who we're getting back, it's hard for me to get excited right now about losing 6 (and all the players I've been scouting for months lol) for 13 and 17...

If Hayward is signed, I don't know the money behind the numbers yet. Plus they want to resign Teague and Skal. Too hard to say right now. 

Just now, ShooterSays said:

Any idea of when this trade could go down? I’m excited to get all the details behind this thing!

It is in framework talk with is much further ahead than general trade talks. CP3 news should be coming soon so once that's done, this will probably be the big ball that drops. 

• Admin
13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

This one is a blockbuster but not the one I've been talking about. 

Atlanta has agreed to a framework deal with MIN in a Jrue Holiday deal where they would get #13, #17, and a 2nd rounder for 6th overall pick. MIN has been targeting Atlanta to move up for awhile. Even offering Culver and #17 which thankfully fell on deaf ears but this one is huge. He was been hearing Atlanta was targeting two mid 1sts if they moved down and this would be it. This would save Atlanta some salary which is needed for the blockbuster deal and Hayward signing. 

As mentioned, PHX is targeting Jrue Holiday if CP3 falls through which it will and NO wants a top 5 pick for him. He was told NO wants as little amount of salary for Holiday as possible and would prefer to move him for mainly just cap space. Cleveland has shown interest in moving back and adding Rubio/Oubre. There has been interest in even taking on Kevin Love contract from PHX as well. 

NO is targeting LaMelo Ball and wants to trade #5 and #13 to MIN for Ball. 

MIN is targeting two top 6 picks in this draft and want two of Haliburton, Deni, and Obi. I haven't heard Okongwu's name but he could be in the mix. 

I don't know who the hell Atlanta would target at 13 and 17. My guess just based on having some interest in is Achiuwa, Nesmith, Jalen Smith, Cole Anthony, Tyrell Terry, Kira Lewis Jr., Killian Hayes, Devin Vassell, Tyrese Maxey, and R.J. Hampton. 

Dedmon is a filler. I am NOT allowed to say the main pieces outside of Oladipo although some here have figured out the trade. 

Not a fan of the trade ...

so mega trade is combo of JC/Dedmon for Pascal / TJ for Olidipo