• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Kinda dumb, just dumb as shit. 6+14 is as good as it gets. 

Id rather keep 6 and 14 tbh...Okungwu and Cole or Maxey...Heck someone like Nesmith could fall...Not sure if Travis wants 2 more rookies though.....

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He says if he were drafted by the NFL tomorrow, he'd let basketball go. "Because you can do anything on the field," he explains. "You can spike the ball. You can dance. You can do all type of disrespectful stuff." In the NBA, he says, "you can't do any of that. You'll get fined."

Okay... Wow... Hadn't seen this yet. BIG YIKES!

Why would he say this stuff? I was up for trading #6 and Huerter to go get him, but not after that.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

The original cost of 6 to 2 was 6+Huerter+ OKC....moving to 1 is a different story.

I didnt know the OKC pick was involved. And Id only consider adding Huerter if we were getting Hayward..Even then, Edwards just scares the hell out of me for some reason. Like I said before, Id rather trade up for Wiseman than Ant..Just my opinion..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Why would he say this stuff? I was up for trading #6 and Huerter to go get him, but not after that.

What, his budding rap career wasn't the deal-breaker for you?

Como se dice 'red flags'?

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Yeah I don’t understand why a kid with this kind of talent would say things like that but honestly he’s just being truthful.

unfortunately with that kind of attitude I wouldn’t be shocked if he slipped in the draft. I tried to defend his passion but he isn’t serious enough, he’s just a talented kid who was blessed with some very incredible gifts we may not see fully reached.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The Edwards interview was terrible. Remember a certain North Carolina player we took #2 that had major concerns about work ethic and if he even liked basketball?

Not saying it puts me off Edwards but it is troubling.

What more do you need to see, sir.  Every interview he gives is like a cry for help.

• Sad 1

Just now, JTB said:

Yeah I don’t understand why a kid with this kind of talent would say things like that but honestly he’s just being truthful.

unfortunately with that kind of attitude I wouldn’t be shocked if he slipped in the draft. I tried to defend his passion but he isn’t serious enough, he’s just a talented kid who was blessed with some very incredible gifts we may not see fully reached.

Yeah I don't know if I'd even take him at 6 now if he somehow dropped that far. What was he thinking?

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Yeah I don't know if I'd even take him at 6 now if he somehow dropped that far. What was he thinking?

Trying to drop to 6? lol

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ShooterSays said:

Not sure ! I think the kid is the most talented player in this draft class next to Wiseman but I’m actually with you, you can’t take him with that kind of attitude towards basketball but he is a kid we have to remember that 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Done deal ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1