• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

28 minutes ago, neanderballer said:

Rubio would be a great backup PG who can guard SGs if we want Trae to play off ball a little bit more. Shot a career high 36% from 3 last year so hopefully he keeps that up.

As an ATL guy living in MN I can confirm this. Great team guy, just wants his team to win.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, terrell said:

Not sure if he wants to play with Trae after this....lol

I remember this vividly -- it was such a ridiculous play, made me lol... I would love to have Rubio here though.  He seems to have a positive attitude and I love his game.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The Dennis trade never ends. 

What is the deadline on trades?  I know the all-star break typically, but what about practically speaking to start the season with a team?  Will most of the action be done after tomorrow with the draft?

21 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Millsap won't be cheap. In fact, that's the target PHX wants. 

To me that all depends on how bad some of these vets are wanting a championship in the next few years.  If Sap prefers money to a really good chance at a ring then yeah he prob. goes elsewhere but im sure their are plenty of other ring chasers out there they can choose from to build a bench.

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

What is the deadline on trades?  I know the all-star break typically, but what about practically speaking to start the season with a team?  Will most of the action be done after tomorrow with the draft?

They can do trades right now till the trade deadline. 

If Atlanta locks into their guy, this one can be done fairly fast. Right now, it's just interest. 

Edited by NBASupes

What would a Jaylen Brown value be in regards to giving up Hawks players + picks.  Im sorta wanting to make a big trade with 3 teams that has no chance of happening but just to see what it would cost value wise before i post it on realgm trade area to mess with that group of crazies. 

Edited by Threezus

• Premium Member

You guys know the TWolves are my 1A team and I love Rubio. He was the best defensive PG in the NBA for a stretch in Minnesota and while he's not that level now he's still a very good defender. He has amazing vision and passing. The only knock on him was his shooting and that's gotten better.

For him to be our backup PG we would not have a massive drop off when Trae is on the bench. You could even put both of them in at the same time to let Trae work off the ball.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Threezus said:

What would a Jaylen Brown value be in regards to giving up Hawks players + picks.  Im sorta wanting to make a big trade with 3 teams that has no chance of happening but just to see what it would cost value wise before i post it on realgm trade area to mess with that group of crazies. 

He's one of those players, you gotta be a superstar who fits their culture to get him out of Boston. 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Add Okongwu and another 1st and I think Travis had a heck of an off season. If we get Boston's 26 or 30th, I would like Bane or Woodard. 

How are you feeling about us taking Okongwu at 6 if he's available? Do you think he'd be the pick?

Over the past week or so, I've started hoping he would be our target.

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Add Okongwu and another 1st and I think Travis had a heck of an off season. If we get Boston's 26 or 30th, I would like Bane or Woodard. 

I had Nesmith, Bane, and Tre Jones at 14, 26,and 30 in my mock where we traded 6 for all 3 Boston picks. lol

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

How are you feeling about us taking Okongwu at 6 if he's available? Do you think he'd be the pick?

Over the past week or so, I've started hoping he would be our target.

He makes sense. Right now, if Dedmon is moved, Bruno is our backup center and we know he didn't play well last year at all. Makes sense for us. 

• Like 2