• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

No if he opts out he’s unrestricted free agent.

I found conflicting info on this. That Boston retains his hold until he signs elsewhere so the Bird Rights remain but another blurb that says the player is free to sign elsewhere and his bird rights reset to zero.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I found conflicting info on this. That Boston retains his hold until he signs elsewhere so the Bird Rights remain but another blurb that says the player is free to sign elsewhere and his bird rights reset to zero.

Ultimately, keeping his BR, getting more years from Atlanta. 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Bird rights are only relevant if the player is a free agent.  Boston has them currently.  If he signs a 3+ year deal with Atlanta, the Hawks would have his Bird rights when he becomes a free agent again.

(Frankly, this is the last time Bird rights will matter for Hayward. Unless he opts in, in which case his rights will matter next year instead).

• Premium Member
Just now, Lurker said:

I'm fine haha. It's been a fatiguing year but I will try to be more engaged when the new season starts, and may come by again tomorrow at some point when the draft is going on.

I'm honestly not sure I watched more than about an hour or so of the restart combined but there was just sports overload then because I was watching baseball and football.

Nothing has really happened to me that's that bad (2019 was arguably worse for me and my family) but so much has happened in general for this year that it's difficult to process everything. It's like we packed a decade into one year.

Sooo...Gordon Hayward. I popped in when I saw that smoke. Is there a chance that this happens?

Glad you are ok.

• Like 3

Just now, Lurker said:

I'm fine haha. It's been a fatiguing year but I will try to be more engaged when the new season starts, and may come by again tomorrow at some point when the draft is going on.

I'm honestly not sure I watched more than about an hour or so of the restart combined but there was just sports overload then because I was watching baseball and football.

Nothing has really happened to me that's that bad (2019 was arguably worse for me and my family) but so much has happened in general for this year that it's difficult to process everything. It's like we packed a decade into one year.

Sooo...Gordon Hayward. I popped in when I saw that smoke. Is there a chance that this happens?

>75% likely

• Thanks 1

Update: 

Sad news, mega deal Indy/Atlanta/3rd team dead. 

Oladipo comp was not met and 3rd team doesn't seem as willing as they once did. 

This may explain Atlanta's willingness to trade the OKC 1st for a backup PG. 

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'd take Rubio out of those options.

I would too. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Hope everything goes much better for you and your family. 

• Like 2