• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

Just now, kg01 said:

This time .....

For once ....

Can we just say nah to facilitating some other team getting what they want?  A couple measly 1sts ain't worth bending over.

If Brown were coming our way?  Yeah, that'd make sense.  But you're gonna use us and just give us the guy we're gonna get anyways?  Eh, nah.

The only way i might do this is if we get that 14th pick back and we trade the  6 + 14 to go up enough to get a Wiseman quality of player possibly.   We would be playing the long game but talent wise we could come out on top. 

3 minutes ago, Threezus said:

The only way i might do this is if we get that 14th pick back and we trade the  6 + 14 to go up enough to get a Wiseman quality of player possibly.   We would be playing the long game but talent wise we could come out on top. 

I hear you but that doesn't even get it for me.  This draft is trash.  Give me Brown or no dice. I dont get the incentive for us 

Good points Supes, but I wouldn't sign Hayward if he did not opt out. I would go for Joe Harris, who would probably come cheaper. Keep #6 and draft Haliburton or the center from USC. 

• Like 1

Just now, kg01 said:

I hear you but that doesn't even get it for me.  This draft is trash.  Give me Brown or no dice. I dont get the incentive for us 

Well i mean your at the same spot as me on that one you can see a page or so back where my trade was headed 😄    Brown was my target from the start and i was willing to give up solid assets for him.  Something like   Hunter, 6, Huerter, and maybe a future 1st protected.  Im quite a big fan of Jaylen Brown next to trae and think he is perfect for our team on a very good contract. 

PG - Trae
SG - Brown
SF - Reddish
PF - Collins
C - Capela

Thats a very good young core with tons of upside and really good defense at 3 positions probably.

• Like 3

Threezus, Brown would be a perfect fit. I would love to see this local kid come back home. We would probably have to add a shooter like Joe Harris to be that third guy in the wing rotation behind Brown and Reddish. I love the idea. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

She's from Utah right? That makes sense. 

And LP is the one of the leaders in the NBA of the SJ movement..Gonna be an interesting fit..lol

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

She's from Utah right? That makes sense. 

And isnt he from Indiana?

Just now, hawkzlova123 said:

Its alrigh, we need diversity in atlanta

Shes gonna hate it here..Lets be honest..lol

• Admin
32 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't know if Travis would agree with that. 

With all the hype and work to get cap space to put ourselves into the driver seat and all we do is make this trade to basically help Boston and we end up with 26 or 30 along with Haywood then I will be very disappointed with Travis and this off-season.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, capstone21 said:

With all the hype and work to get cap space to put ourselves into the driver seat and all we do is make this trade to basically help Boston and we end up with 26 or 30 along with Haywood then I will be very disappointed with Travis and this off-season.  

Honestly, just look at it from this way. This is good for the league. You want great teams in the NBA especially balanced great teams and not super stacked teams like KD's Warriors. 

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Offseason isnt over yet..