• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Hahahahahah.

The team quit on LP. It's so obvious. No one ran back after the TO. LP has lost control of the team because THEY KNOW he is incompetent. Sad! Waiting for the old boomers on this board to make some up excuse (or explain why they get conned by creflo dollar)

LP screwed up this game by awful rotations and improper lineups to matchup with DET (same ole same ole)

Edited by LK6969

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bruno seems to be the only one pissed about how this game is going.  Silly to do that, but I understand the frustration.

He busted his ass. 200%

Just now, LK6969 said:

Hahahahahah.

The team quit on LP. It's so obvious.

LP screwed up this game by awful rotations and improper lineups to matchup with DET (same ole same ole)

Where were you and Bonkers last night?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, BudBall said:

Sometimes I wonder if our team actually respects LP. On to the next game!

They don't. You know it, and everyone watching the Hawks this season knows it. It's SO OBVIOUS.

He's a horrible coach. 

Only the shills defend LP. WAHHHH our roster is bad! What do you expect?

You want to know what I expect? Competent coaching. Putting your players IN THE BEST POSITION TO SUCCEED. Even if they lose due to lack of talent, fine. At least you put them in the best position to succeed. Right now, they aren't put in the best position to succeed. It's like LP is blind or doesn't understand basketball. 

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He busted his ass. 200%

Where were you and Bonkers last night?

I was here. Complaining about the AWFUL 3rd qtr that LP coached when the Hawks gave up a huge 10 point lead going into the 3rd.. Go look at the thread. At this point I think you are LP's wife or something the way you defend him. 

4 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Hahahahahah.

The team quit on LP. It's so obvious. No one ran back after the TO. LP has lost control of the team because THEY KNOW he is incompetent. Sad! Waiting for the old boomers on this board to make some up excuse (or explain why they get conned by creflo dollar)

My thing with LP in a game like this, is that you have to at least give Collins a chance to be protected.  Why have him up against Drummond?  And with Hunter's inability to be a decent undersized rebounder, it just puts the Hawks in an unnecessary bind from the jump.

As for this game, the loss is predictable, seeing how emotional the game was last night in San Antonio.  Didn't expect them to lose by 30 though.

Hopefully they'll make up for it on Monday.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LK6969 said:

I was here. Complaining about the AWFUL 3rd qtr that LP coached when the Hawks gave up a huge 10 point lead going into the 3rd.. Go look at the thread. At this point I think you are LP's wife or something the way you defend him. 

I just think he is a good coach who is very talented.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

My thing with LP in a game like this, is that you have to at least give Collins a chance to be protected.  Why have him up against Drummond?  And with Hunter's inability to be a decent undersized rebounder, it just puts the Hawks in an unnecessary bind from the jump.

As for this game, the loss is predictable, seeing how emotional the game was last night in San Antonio.  Didn't expect them to lose by 30 though.

Completely agreed.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You make a very good point on this. I would love to hear LP thought process on why he decided on that line up. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

LP might want to consider starting Bruno again at center.

Since you're LP's wife please let him know tonight when you snuggle up to him in bed!
Starting Bruno at Center and JC at the Power Forward position is fine with me!

But knowing LP and his low basketball IQ, I wouldn't count on it. Let's see what the starting lineup is on Monday, shall we? 

Edited by LK6969

On 1/18/2020 at 9:49 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

There's really no evidence of that.  I know you've stated what you like about him in the past, but he's definitely not putting these guys in the best position to succeed on a nightly basis.

He rolled with the hot hand lineup. Any quality coach would have did the same

• Like 3