• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020 Hawks Trade rumors

Spud2nique

Teams are treating JC like he's Mo Bamba or something. A high upside guy that's been stuck on the bench or hampered by injuries. Um, no. JC is a borderline all star. A guy with brilliant activity around the basket, he can even step out to the perimeter and hit threes. GTFOH with the low ball offers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good Save! Lol

My Driver's license was stolen about 15 yrs ago... so there was another turnermx out there for a minute, until I got contacted by the police, and settled the situation in court! 😁🤣

• Haha 2

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, turnermx said:

My Driver's license was stolen about 15 yrs ago... so there was another turnermx out there for a minute, until I got contacted by the police, and settled the situation in court! 😁🤣

I always look at your name and think 'tuner mix' for some reason.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

The Celtics have 3 significant wings.

Tatum

Brown

Hayward

Hayward is the only one that would most likely be in a Houston deal. I can’t see the Celts dumping the other two.

Yeah I figured Ainge would offer Hayward + one of their Upcoming 1st rd draft picks for capela which would really hurt our chances.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

A third team would have to be involved to match salaries.

More than that. Houston would have to put more into the deal than Capela's contract. And there's slim pickings there, at least if memory serves correctly.

Just now, sturt said:

More than that. Houston would have to put more into the deal than Capela's contract. And there's slim pickings there, at least if memory serves correctly.

Yes but if Hayward is making 32 mill

and Capela is making 14 or whatever, I’m saying that 3rd team would provide the missing 18 mill in a 3 way deal with Houston and Boston.

• Moderators
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Yes but if Hayward is making 32 mill

and Capela is making 14 or whatever, I’m saying that 3rd team would provide the missing 18 mill in a 3 way deal with Houston and Boston.

But for Houston alone, they can't take on 32M and only ship out 14M.  They still have to match salaries (with the usual wiggle room around how to do that).  A third team doesn't change the minimum amount of salary that Houston would have to ship out to take on $32M more.  Where a third team makes it easier is by allowing a team over the cap to shed salary - not add more.

• Thanks 1