• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

De'Andre Hunter

mrhonline

• Premium Member
On 6/8/2020 at 1:40 PM, macdaddy said:

Yeah.  that's what i meant.  He's been a solid NBA player for a long time.  Had he been on some better teams he might be more highly regarded.   Can't believe i'm saying that because I didn't really like him when he was here.  Less than most i think but i was wrong about his over all ability as a good nba player.   I think Hunter has much more potential especially offensively but we'll see.   To me the best part of his rookie season was he was pretty steady and the worst part was he didn't really show many flashes of being more than 3&D.

He developed a consisten 3pt shot, and pair that with his size and it made him a valuable rotational piece for many years in Charlotte. If he hadn't developed the three he probably wouldn't have survived in the league imo. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 2:23 PM, kg01 said:

I think that kinda highlights my point.  You see a performance like that then he'll have several where it looks like he just started playing basketball.  I can't see any reason why he can't be that guy every night, but he just kinda floats sometimes.  I saw the same at Virginia so I'm not basing it off one year.

That's why I say he lacks something which could cap him out at a high-level role guy.

Props ..... from supes .... in public forum .... 

surprised.gif

Is it my birthday?

Which is fine, since their were only 2 or 3 "stars'"in last years draft..

Edited by terrell

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

I only charge $1 for the Battier reference.  Or, you could give me a podcast shout and we'll call it even.

Why don’t you just make your own damn show! You know everyone here wants to hear 👂🏽 that lil weeny a$$ voice. 😣 

At least do the intro...

Like heressssssssss Supie! 😃 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
14 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Interesting to watch Huerter on this "play."  Was Hunter in the wrong place to start?

Annotation 2020-07-22 113955.png

Hard to say. Maybe Huerter was supposed to run closer to the baseline for the Corner 3? He started going that way then took a step back to the right?

56 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hard to say. Maybe Huerter was supposed to run closer to the baseline for the Corner 3? He started going that way then took a step back to the right?

Huerter needs to be in the far left corner. He needs to get his a$$ away from Hunter, he’s making it easy for the defense to rest. COMON KEVBO!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, aali34 said:

Maybe he thought Hunter was cutting and was trying to initiate a dribble handoff with Trae? idk 🤷‍♂️

Definitely looks like Hunter or Huerter was out of position.  Can't tell from that picture which.  On the other hand, it does look like Hunter may have a free lane to the basket if he attacks.  You know Trae wouldn't miss him.

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, AHF said:

Definitely looks like Hunter or Huerter was out of position.  Can't tell from that picture which.  On the other hand, it does look like Hunter may have a free lane to the basket if he attacks.  You know Trae wouldn't miss him.

This is the video the still was taken from:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is the video the still was taken from:

Don’t show this to Peo he’s gonna freak out. Hunter really can do good stuff at PF.

Trae

Ant 🐜 Edwards

Cam

Hunter

Capela

sixth man: Huerter

:stirthepot:

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Don’t show this to Peo he’s gonna freak out. Hunter really can do good stuff at PF.

Trae

Ant 🐜 Edwards

Cam

Hunter

Capela

sixth man: Huerter

:stirthepot:

Nice line up Lloyd.  That's why you win so much!   You anticipating another Collins suspension

• Haha 1