• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

26 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

You can’t spell PARTY without T.Y., and Young (at home: 31.9 PPG, 39.1 3FG%, 9.5 APG)

Great as always lw! Let’s keep the show going at home. I had no idea the Magic were that horrible against the cream of the crop but taking care of biz elsewhere. 

27 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

For Hunter and Reddish, if they also continue making strides with perimeter defense and help rebounding, the next two months could feature a productive potato-sack race for the final ROM trophies.

Yes sir!!!!

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 3

Magic -2.5  o/u  228

Ok, I’m sorry we’ve won 2/3 from them and 6/7 in our own building overall. We also had the day off yesterday, so did they but still. Vegas disrespecting a bit 😂 

Lets bustem!  I think we look really good tonight and get the W. Let’s make it 7/8 at home 🏠 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

if he does...will you start to question Lloyd?

Oh most definitely. He doesn’t get a lifetime contract from me by any means. I think if he doesn’t have us in the playoffs next spring he’s done ✅ and rightfully so imo. We are in the playoffs next season I’m hoping.

28 minutes ago, pimp said:

guess this game thread is gonna be one big fight.

Bruno playing time vs Small ball 😆

No fight.  It's what coach is supposed to do.   If Bruno were out, Jones should start at the 5 ( albeit at their own risk )

The last time we played Orlando, Jones started at the 5, Collins at the 4.  The starters were horrible, specifically because .  Dedmon was the 1st big off the bench, and he and the bench played great.  Collins and Dedmon finished out the game.  Orlando and specifically Fournier got hot from 3, and ended a very competitive game.

• Like 1