• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

2 hours ago, Dean Walker said:

Welp hopefully all goes well for us this upcoming season because if not....

especially after these moves Travis co did this off-season.....

the whole fo is gone.

travis and co are officially on the clock!!!!

Nah. Coach goes 1st. Always does..

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Schlenk did good this year!

And this was the year he was SUPPOSED to do good...lol. You were just impatient..What did you expect last season, when he himself predicted 30 wins...................................

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, terrell said:

And this was the year he was SUPPOSED to do good...lol

My only concern is that he left the door open for LP to play john at center heavy minutes. We should have added a competent 7 footer or just kept Dedmon.  There is no question in my mind that one of LP's favorite front court pairings will be John and Gallo.

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

My only concern is that he left the door open for LP to play john at center heavy minutes. We should have added a competent 7 footer or just kept Dedmon.  There is no question in my mind that one of LP's favorite front court pairing will be John and Gallo.

Gallo/Capela

Collins/Okungw

Collins/Capela

Gallo/Okungwu

No to Gallo/Collins...lol

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

My only concern is that he left the door open for LP to play john at center heavy minutes. We should have added a competent 7 footer or just kept Dedmon.  There is no question in my mind that one of LP's favorite front court pairing will be John and Gallo.

Hill contract isnt guaranteed. We can add a BIG if need be..

8 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Yeah, I don't think anyone saw Haliburton falling in the draft the way he did.  Credit to them for taking advantage of the way things played out.

Yeah, when you think about it, it's Sacramento's own fault for creating a logjam at Guard. They didn't have to draft Haliburton. They had to be planning to SnT Bogi, move Hield, or both. They just got greedy and lost Bogi for nothing.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yeah, when you think about it, it's Sacramento's own fault for creating a logjam at Guard. They didn't have to draft Haliburton. They had to be planning to SnT Bogi, move Hield, or both. They just got greedy and lost Bogi for nothing.

I give them credit for drafting Haliburton because he was seen as the best player available.  But, yeah they totally mismanaged the sign and trade opportunities.