• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Worst offseason move, by far, is Grant to DET.  Dude is a 9pt/game guy who was made to look good on a loaded DEN team.

What's he gonna do for the Pistons now that he's actually listed on the opposing scouting report?

Good for him that he got paid but, yikes for Detroit.

Grant is worth a lot more to a good team than a bad one.  And Detroit is a bad one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Looks like we still could sign Skal, but Schlenk said we would roll with the current 17 players in his press conference.

Called it @AHF ....Skal hasn't signed anywhere as yet sostill in play..     @Gray Mule

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Called it @AHF ....Skal hasn't signed anywhere as yet sostill in play..     @Gray Mule

TS saying that these are the 17 we are taking to camp isn’t encouraging (on Hill/Skal) but glad you nailed the unguaranteed contract!  At least gives us options.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Turner, McDermott and a 1st and DanEstrange wanted more!

\

Lemme guess, he was thisclose to trading for Lebron and AD without giving up Tatum or Brown so he couldn't do the IND deal?

Oh and he probably almost drafted Bam too, right?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Vinnie from Boston:

'Now hold up, Celtic Nation. My sources tell me that Danny is finalizing a deal to bring in Giannis, John Collins, Bradley Beal, and Anthony Davis in a sign and trade in exchange for three 2nd round picks starting in 2055, Marcus Smart, and a pair of Larry Bird's shoelaces he wore in Game 6 of the '84 Finals. It's all but a done deal, folks...'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Vinnie from Boston:

'Now hold up, Celtic Nation. My sources tell me that Danny is finalizing a deal to bring in Giannis, John Collins, Bradley Beal, and Anthony Davis in a sign and trade in exchange for three 2nd round picks starting in 2055, Marcus Smart, and a pair of Larry Bird's shoelaces he wore in Game 6 of the '84 Finals. It's all but a done deal, folks...'

"Nah, Vinny.  My guy Murph says it's 17 pick-swaps coming to tha Sells too.  Oh and Dan E. was so close to drafting Zion but ya know we couldn't give up Mahrcus Schmahrt, bro."  - Sully from Needham

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"Nah, Vinny.  My guy Murph says it's 17 pick-swaps coming to tha Sells too.  Oh and Dan E. was so close to drafting Zion but ya know we couldn't give up Mahrcus Schmahrt, bro."  - Sully from Needham

@JaredWeissNBA My sources are telling me that Mahrcus Schmahrt is only willing to sign an extension with a winning NBA franchise.

• Haha 2