• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I thought that both teams could negotiate a SNT in the 48 hour window. Or am I wrong?

Nope.

https://www.nba.com/free-agency-explained

There are five basic options for a restricted free agent:

Accept his team’s prior qualifying offer, play out the season and become a free agent the next summer.
Accept his team’s maximum qualifying offer (where applicable) and play under that long-term deal.
Negotiate a new contract with his original team that is independent of the qualifying/max qualifying offer.
Sign an offer sheet with another team through March 1, which his original team has an opportunity to match.
Negotiate a sign-and-trade if he hasn’t signed an offer sheet with another team.
If there is no qualifying offer, contract or offer sheet signed for one year, the original team can submit a new qualifying offer and the player will be a restricted free agent the next summer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

So, has Bogdanovic signed the offer sheet and Kings have 48h to match or we have to wait till he signs and then Kings have 48h to match?

From Amick's reporting, the 48-hour clock has started.  He'll be a Hawk or a King within 48 hours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What's Sac's salary situation?

I had that and managed to delete it somehow.  From what I remember, they'll have no cap space next year if they match it and still need to fill several holes.

I'll re-do the cap sheet.

• Thanks 3

Really hoping the kings don’t match ! I would think they wouldn’t match since they have Buddy long term on a big contract  plus adding Haliburton in the draft would make you think they were prepared to lose BB! 

if they did match  Hawks offer that would be an extremely expensive backcourt when you also include Fox’s new contract extension.

im not expecting them to match since they can’t match and then trade BB for 6 months.

• Like 1

Well, so here it is, final move by Travis. 

As I said if he gets him he will have adressed all our needs, I like the contract for Bogdan.

If Kings match, we can't say he did not try. Our main need was a quality wing, he went after Hayward but price was damn high, I am glad we did not pay that and then he sent an offer sheet for the 2nd best wing. He did everyting he could. 

In the mwantime he solved the other 2 clear needs, backup PG and PF although I am not a fan of Gallo contract and Rondo addition ince qe had locked Dunn.

Overall a solid offseason, best since many time ago and showing willingness to competw this year, true willingness.

• Like 3