• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I love Davion. 

My source** says Davion is a huge question because he's really only had 1 good shooting year.  Actually heard two different guys say that.  I know nothing about him, so I'm just passing along what I heard. 

If we move up, and sacrifice a core piece, it's for Duarte.  He might be old, but he's readyyyyy.  RIP R Kelly

** My source is Fran Fraschilla.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
  • According to O’Connor, the Pacers are “juggling” trade talks involving the No. 13 pick, Myles Turner, and T.J. Warrenin separate scenarios. Jonathan Wasserman of Bleacher Report (Twitter link) hears that Indiana is fielding a lot of calls for the No. 13 selection, including from the Hawks. Atlanta has also been in touch with the Hornetsabout the No. 11 pick, says O’Connor.
  • O’Connor confirms a couple items that were previously speculated, writing that the Knicks are involved in trade discussions for Magic swingman Terrence Ross and reporting that the Hawks have offered the No. 20 pick and Cam Reddish to teams drafting in the late lottery.

1 minute ago, georgia said:

eporting that the Hawks have offered the No. 20 pick and Cam Reddish to teams drafting in the late lottery.

What the hell. I’m sorry but that stinks. We got Cam at #10, makes no sense to groom him for a couple years then flip him for a #11. Ugh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, bleachkit said:

Maybe they think he's injury prone. 

Or maybe these reports are all based on stale intel?  Who knows?  We'll see it all play out tonight.

On another note, another thing my source** said is he's been told the Knicks are basically taking a year off in terms of major moves.  Are waiting for next year's free agency to try to bring in big guns like Kawhi.

** My source is Fran Fraschilla - I hope people have caught onto the joke here.

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My source** says Davion is a huge question because he's really only had 1 good shooting year.  Actually heard two different guys say that.  I know nothing about him, so I'm just passing along what I heard. 

If we move up, and sacrifice a core piece, it's for Duarte.  He might be old, but he's readyyyyy.  RIP R Kelly

** My source is Fran Fraschilla.

Duarte is the next Klay. Absolute beast shooting the rock.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Maybe they think he's injury prone. 

Here's the thing that confuses me with trading Reddish,  Hunter is coming off 2 knee surgeries - that makes me extremely  uncomfortable trading Reddish for a Rookie. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Or maybe these reports are all based on stale intel?  Who knows?  We'll see it all play out tonight.

On another note, another thing my source** said is he's been told the Knicks are basically taking a year off in terms of major moves.  Are waiting for next year's free agency to try to bring in big guns like Kawhi.

** My source is Fran Fraschilla - I hope people have caught onto the joke here.

You know me, I only trust inside NBA info from the Squawk. Everyone else has an agenda. On that note, my guy is telling me a Hawks deal for Beal is in the works. 'Zards want Reddish, Hunter, OO, Bogi, 3 unprotected 1sts, and 3 pick swaps. Hawks countered with Bruno and a conditional 2nd. So still some negotiating to iron out, but should be wrapped up by tonight. 

• Haha 2

Your boy @kg01

The Atlanta Hawks are reportedly shopping the No. 20 pick in the 2021 NBA draft and small forward Cam Reddish in an effort to move up.

According to The Ringer's Kevin O'Connor, the Hawks have been gauging the interest of teams picking late in the lottery during Thursday night's event.

O'Connor noted the Hawks might target North Carolina big man Day'Ron Sharpe if they can get into the lottery.

Kevin oconner, doesn’t he work for Bill Simmons and the Celtics lol. Ya, no Kev, I’m not buyin it.

• Like 2