• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

Just now, Sothron said:

I disagree. Sengun can play low post while Capela is setting high screen. One can vacate for other to roll to the rim. Sengun has a jump shot unlike Capela.

This actually works because of Trae. Wouldn’t work for about 25 teams. We are different. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sturt said:

But it began to become apparent that he might be more Kanter than anything else

Who has a better outside shot? Kanter didn’t have one really until the last couple seasons right?

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Trading Gallo for Beasley might be the domino that shows we are not happy with our team as is. 

How can we not be happy though. We got the bronze lol. We were top 3.

• Like 1

Charlotte might not have 20th overall for long if Atlanta moves up with them. I am told they are working on a deal with UTA as well for Joe Ingles. If everything happens as it could, they could end up with 

Ball

Huerter

Bridges/Ingles

Hayward/Washington

Turner

Four shooters around Ball. That's ill! 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Charlotte might not have 20th overall for long if Atlanta moves up with them. I am told they are working on a deal with UTA as well for Joe Ingles. If everything happens as it could, they could end up with 

Ball

Huerter

Bridges/Ingles

Hayward/Washington

Turner

Four shooters around Ball. That's ill! 

Yea, the same thing we did with Trae.  Hornets will be threat in the East with this.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I need to admit it, all this noise surrounding Reddish is making me nervio, I want the draft to finish and run with a backup PG at 20. Donde want to lose Huerter for Sengun

We all dont want to lose Huerter either but we can not pay everybody and that is the sad truth