• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to 2020-21 The Current Ask Supes
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What's the skinny on this kid?

Typical TS guy. Some people love him, some people hate him. Highly skilled. PDS guy. Extremely productive for an euro prospect his age. People don't know what his position is. 4/5 but he's been compared to Kevin Love. Size is where people have questions, no one questions his ability. 

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

BLOCKBUSTER NEWS

Let's start on the Hawks

The Hawks are in deep talks with the Hornets with a trade for 11th overall for Kevin Huerter/20. Cam Reddish was not mentioned for trades today. That's not to say he not in negotiations but he's not in these.

The player Atlanta is targeting: Alperen Şengün 

Charlotte is deep in a three team deal that will have Terry Rozier going to IND for Myles Turner and T.J. Warren going to HOU for Gordon and one of 23 or 24. I am hearing that HOU wants to keep one of the picks but IND is faking the funk on other offers out there using the media to their asset. 

NY is really trying to move up but teams want a young player like Quickley with one of the picks which has turned NY off. They are likely to stick at 19/21. 

Atlanta is NOT in TALKS with IND for ANYONE. 

I am being told, Kevin is not on the market nor is Cam or anyone outside of Dunn/Bruno. That said, Kevin could be moved. 

He repeated the same thing to me again, Cam is not on the market unless it's a no brainer which we would all know. 

It seems like Atlanta likes Alperen Şengün a lot. 

My guy has stated that Malik Beasley has been made available to Atlanta for Gallo. This could happen tonight. 

Utah/ATL been working on a Kris Dunn trade. This could go down tonight but it could happen after the draft. They have also talked about Joe Ingles and Bojan B. No word on Favors. 

Beasley for Gallo? Meh.

Bogdanović brothers reunite? MAKE IT HAPPEN TRAVIS

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What's the skinny on this kid?

Seems to have a ton of potential.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Charlotte is deep in a three team deal that will have Terry Rozier going to IND for Myles Turner and T.J. Warren going to HOU for Gordon and one of 23 or 24. I am hearing that HOU wants to keep one of the picks but IND is faking the funk on other offers out there using the media to their asset. 

I’m surprised Myles Turner’s value is this low. I don’t watch a lot of pacers but I figured that a big who can defend and shoot 3s had much more value than this.

3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

I’m surprised Myles Turner’s value is this low. I don’t watch a lot of pacers but I figured that a big who can defend and shoot 3s had much more value than this.

Terry Rozier had an excellent year this year. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My guy has stated that Malik Beasley has been made available to Atlanta for Gallo. This could happen tonight.

I'm trying to make all these moves makes sense:

• saves us $7 million off Gallo's deal. 
  • Beasley takes over Huerter's role as the backup SG. 
  • Draft Segun as a backup 4/5. 
  • Sign a FA Center and PG with our newly acquired capspace.

Edited: Minny will want us to take back additional salary to help their books.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm trying to make all these moves makes sense:

• saves us $7 million off Gallo's deal. 
  • Beasley takes over Huerter's role as the backup SG. 
  • Draft Segun as a backup 4/5. 
  • Sign a FA Center and PG with our newly acquired capspace.

But I thought that Beasley have legal issues right now or something like that but I can see the Hawks do that and allow us to match any offer for John while getting a decent Center and PG.

I dont see this happening but if it does, Travis needs to stay for life.

• Like 1