• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Is this a sarcastic criticism of dumb media rumors or genuine discomfort at the thought that TS is trying to "blow the whole thing up with a fire sale of our young core"?

To me, this is just a signal that bigger market teams want our young players.  I've seen so many terrible rumors over the years about how the Knick will sign , trade for, etc. a hundred different players who never had a prayer of ending up there.  I'm taking these "TS is looking to move Cam Reddish for a late lottery pick" rumors in the same category.

Yeah I've resigned myself to this belief as well.

League's shocked we might actually matter.  But, it's "just" Atlanta so they can't matter .. unless it's just to train the players we want on our teams.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

One freaking month removed from an ECF appearance and TS is blowing the whole thing up with a fire sale of our young core. Why is this happening???

😂 

you’re such an a********

You’d think Cam Reddish was All NBA.  I loved what he brought in his last 30 minutes of the year.  But I also remember he was supposed to take a leap this year, and was mostly a liability in the regular season games he played.  He did play good defense.  

Is it possible people are over rating Cam?  At some point he has to play consistently.  Hunter did.  Bogi did.  Huerter did.  

It’s almost like his lack of demonstration allows people to believe a fantasy of how good he WILL be.  If the team trades him, I trust they thought it through.  Maybe they really like someone on the draft board better than Cam.  

• Like 1