• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

2 weeks minimum now right?

Most likely. I feel like the surgery they performed was only to get him back this season. They may need to do another one that'll fully repair his meniscus and shut him down this season. Let him focus on getting healthy for next year, or else we'll run into this problem again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Most likely. I feel like the surgery they performed was only to get him back this season. They may need to do another one that'll fully repair his meniscus and shut him down this season. Let him focus on getting healthy for next year, or else we'll run into this problem again.

No I doubt that. If something was wrong with his meniscus they wouldn't have brought him back. 

• Like 1

Just now, bleachkit said:

No I doubt that. If something was wrong with his meniscus they wouldn't have brought him back. 

All I'm saying is that I don't want another Kawhi Leonard situation to where our player loses complete faith in the franchise due to our medical staff. 

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Wha t is Cam’s latest status?  Is he working out again?

Update expected next Tuesday. 

Sham's initial report from March 15th indicated Cam would be out 4-6 weeks. This is week 3 from that report.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Yep..Maybe they're just draining fluid or something. No way he's going under the knife...Nate expects him back, and there's only 5 weeks left in the season...Has to minor for that to happen..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

At this point, I just want Hunter to be healthy for most of the offseason so he can continue to work on his game.  I would love for him to be 100% for the playoffs, but his situation makes me nervous

• Like 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What do you when a guy has a clean MRI but is still in pain? No easy answers.

Sometimes you want something to be found just so you can identify the problem and focus on a solution.  But that is rarely the case when talking about an MRI so I guess you start being happy the MRI is clean and then keep searching and rehabbing.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't see us winning this game if Capela is out.  Zion will abuse Gallo/Solo or whoever else we slot against him, and if Gallo is in foul trouble, we really don't have a strong lineup to putout.  Hope Capela can play 🙏

• Like 1