• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

On 3/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, bleachkit said:

It's a temporary set back. He should be back soon.

I hope you're right but IDK man...

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just keep him out as long as needed,  Do not rush him back.

This.......

10 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Looking back on the Speedy Claxton signing. His numbers weren't that great. Im not sure why we gave him that deal.

I remember one of the healthy games Speedy played.  Even at like 5 - 11, that guy was defensively dominant and was definitely a difference maker.   Let me see if I can find the game I'm talking about.  I think it was against Memphis.

I can't find footage, but he definitely had his best game vs Memphis ( 19 pts - 11 asst - 3 stls ).

The fallout from not drafting neither Chris Paul or Deron Williams really messed this team up.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I remember one of the healthy games Speedy played.  Even at like 5 - 11, that guy was defensively dominant and was definitely a difference maker.   Let me see if I can find the game I'm talking about.  I think it was against Memphis.

I can't find footage, but he definitely had his best game vs Memphis ( 19 pts - 11 asst - 3 stls ).

The fallout from not drafting neither Chris Paul or Deron Williams really messed this team up.  

Career eFG of .417 and he didn't shoot threes. It's hard to see him playing in today's NBA. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

I don't understand how you miss this much time because of soreness?  I hope he's been secretly working on his handles and a nice floater/layup package.

Soreness is a euphemism for tendonitis. And achilles tendonitis can linger for awhile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Yes.  And all things considered we're still in great shape standings-wise.  

5 games above the play-in game(which I want no part of btw).We need to finish at least 6th, knowing Atlanta luck.....I Just hope all of those teams below us keep losing and we can get back on track after this trip...lol.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2