• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
On 3/16/2021 at 8:55 AM, sturt said:

To be clear...

Shams' quote indicated 4-6 weeks, ostensibly from last week's procedure since that was also part of the tweet.

That would be discernibly different from the GM saying today "a couple of weeks." In fact, if anything, this GM (like most) has tended to offer overestimates rather than underestimates.

We're accustomed to seeing the name of Rajon Rondo on the injury report.  Mr. Lou, here's hoping that wwe will not see your name there.  I know, us older guys (he he) don't always get around like some of the kids, but we sure want you to be healthy..

:smug:

• Like 2

Nate said that they expected Hunter to have a little set back, but that this isn't something long term and that hopefully he could be ready in Denver.   Also on another note,  don't know if this has been posted but Dunn is suppose scrimmage with the team on Monday.  Travis stated that if every thing goes well he could be with the team by the end of the week.  However, knowing Nate, if Dunn gets through the scrimmage okay,  I see Nate playing him in a limited role Tuesday night against Phoenix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still trying to get the swelling down. I am not liking that. Maybe they can give Hunter 20 minutes tonight. I think that is optimistic on my part.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1