• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah.   Trae should probably rest.   this is where it's nice having Lou.   At least he can score.  

And Goodwin should really be the backup point.   I like Skyler but BG seems to have a better feel on both ends.  

Supposedly Zion, Ingram and Ball are out. So could be a chance for both team's benches to get some run.

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah.   Trae should probably rest.   this is where it's nice having Lou.   At least he can score.  

And Goodwin should really be the backup point.   I like Skyler but BG seems to have a better feel on both ends.  

Goodwin has flashes but seems to be more of a scorer than a offense-runner.  Much prefer using Bogd or even Heurter as an initiator (shudders).

8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Looks like both teams will be sitting a lot of their main buys. Battle of the benches tonight.

I like our chances considering van Gundy hasn't had a good year coaching.  We (now) have an advantage there.  I wouldn't have said that under the former regime.  I would've just hoped for the best. 🤨

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Gallo's sore achilles worries me. We have seen how that has gone with Cam. 

Hopefully its just an excuse to sit him on a back to back..

• Like 1

AMn1O5w5_normal.jpg

For tomorrow vs. Golden State: Danilo Gallinari (left Achilles soreness) + Trae Young (left knee soreness) are questionable. John Collins (left ankle sprain), Kris Dunn (right ankle surgery), De’Andre Hunter (right knee soreness) + Cam Reddish (right Achilles soreness) are out.

:sad:

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2/3's of the season has passed. If/when he finally suits up, there wont be much opportunity to build rhythm and chemistry with the team as rotations are finally settling in even without having worked Dre back in yet. It's not looking good for Dunn's Hawks tenure as I doubt he opts back in 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

2/3's of the season has passed. If/when he finally suits up, there wont be much opportunity to build rhythm and chemistry with the team as rotations are finally settling in even without having worked Dre back in yet. It's not looking good for Dunn's Hawks tenure as I doubt he opts back in 

You have to wonder if his career is over. He hasn't played basketball is over a year. It's not like he had major knee surgery and he's coming back from that. Seems like his knees are just shot.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Uh, there are only 23 regular season games left for us do think. Really starting to worry he doesn't get minutes in those games at all. Using him in the playoffs would be an interesting risk if he gets little to no time on the floor before then. Would like to see his defense in action for us as I am sure Nate does, no doubt. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, bleachkit said:

You have to wonder if his career is over. He hasn't played basketball is over a year. It's not like he had major knee surgery and he's coming back from that. Seems like his knees are just shot.

Nah. A defender like Dunn, at his age, will be a high commodity in free agency if he decides to opt out. 

Just now, bleachkit said:

I'm not arguing he won't find a job, someone will take a flyer on him, but he won't get big money.

Oh yeah I know he won’t get big money. I assumed from your statement you made previously that he’d be out the league as soon as next season.