• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

4 hours ago, capstone21 said:

It would be great to have Dunn's defense out there with Trae and Lou

Dunn will need 2 or 3 games to get a feel as well but knowing he'll be there for the last 10 games or so and the playoffs really makes me feel better about our chances.

Waiting for Dunn to come back this season is like those kids who sit outside on the stoop all day for hours waiting for their real dad to come pick them up for the weekend. And he never shows up.

Even if he does show up someday, the damage is already done, and you learned how to be a man with out him.

😣😩😖 - YouTube

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Waiting for Dunn to come back this season is like those kids who sit outside on the stoop all day for hours waiting for their real dad to come pick them up for the weekend. And he never shows up.

Even if he does show up someday, the damage is already done, and you learned how to be a man with out him.

😣😩😖 - YouTube

So true. 

Excellent episode, by the way! 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We are dropping like flies:

Meanwhile, LOLomon has been our Iron Man!

Good luck coach, JC's one week ankle sprain turned in to 3 weeks likely. Minor injuries don't exist anymore  under Lane.

Kevin Chouinard
Hawks say that the MRI this morning confirmed Tony Snell's right ankle sprain and bone bruise. He'll be re-evaluated after two-game trip.

Hawks injury report for tomorrow: Danilo Gallinari (right foot soreness) is questionable. Trae Young (left calf contusion) is questionable. Tony Snell (right ankle sprain) is out. Collins, Dunn, Reddish, Hunter remain out.
Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Kevin Chouinard
Hawks say that the MRI this morning confirmed Tony Snell's right ankle sprain and bone bruise. He'll be re-evaluated after two-game trip.

Hawks injury report for tomorrow: Danilo Gallinari (right foot soreness) is questionable. Trae Young (left calf contusion) is questionable. Tony Snell (right ankle sprain) is out. Collins, Dunn, Reddish, Hunter remain out.

Trae looked tender in the first half but came on strong in the 2nd half.

Considering this is a 1pm tip tomorrow, I'd imagine the questionables end up sitting.

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Considering this is a 1pm tip tomorrow, I'd imagine the questionables end up sitting.

Horrible timing. The Hawks need to win that game to get some separation. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We're just not in a position to load manage guys. We need every W we can get. A couple wins could be the difference between the 4th seed and the play in game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We're just not in a position to load manage guys. We need every W we can get. A couple wins could be the difference between the 4th seed and the play in game.

I hear you brother, but the way things have gone this year, I dont expect much different than what we have seen. Hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.