• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

6 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

OK, well at least Collins seems like he's day to day, but what's happening with Danilo? 

Exactly. Very little was said about his injury when it first happened and he has not been in any of the updates or shown anywhere practicing.

Whats up with our med team this year, they are so shady with information.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Exactly. Very little was said about his injury when it first happened and he has not been in any of the updates or shown anywhere practicing.

Yea I don't understand why they can't tell us what's going on. Why does everything seem like some sort of secret. 

Edited by Atlantaholic

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yeah, they are either really bad at diagnosing injuries, treating injuries, or just providing false information. 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I miss him a lot. All of them. Gallo, Collins but most of all maybe Hunter. Not holding out much hope for Cam this year and Dunn is done. 

Snell too....:sad: Agreed on Cam..Dunn? Who's that?

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

I honestly have to question our medical doctors if they cleared Dunn to be signed knowing he needed surgery. At this point why bring him back? For the same reason with Cam and Hunter. I don't see them being healthy enough to risk playing with a month left of the regular season.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Sothron said:

I honestly have to question our medical doctors if they cleared Dunn to be signed knowing he needed surgery. At this point why bring him back? For the same reason with Cam and Hunter. I don't see them being healthy enough to risk playing with a month left of the regular season.

That is what leaves me scratching my head on the Dunn signing. With Cam and Dre we didn’t even see when they hurt themselves. This feels like a protect your investment kind of thing.  As long as Nate can squeeze out some wins and get us to the playoffs, they seem to be taking the super cautious approach.  Last year they were doing the same thing with the vets we signed. Basically using them as place holders while the young guys developed.  They sat Lin and Parker weeks before the trade deadline claiming injury. They sat Parsons all year. Even Solomon and Crab sat extra long. The last thing i want to say about this is, there seems to be a disconnect with the coaches and the medical/management staff. The coaches seem to be provided the same information we get and are not privy to some of these decisions.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sothron said:

Hunter is basically healthy enough to play. They just want his knee to rest a little longer. I think he'll get some burn in May to hear up for the playoffs. Dunn was a mistake, it happens. Cam is probably a long shot to make it back. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

That is what leaves me scratching my head on the Dunn signing. With Cam and Dre we didn’t even see when they hurt themselves. This feels like a protect your investment kind of thing.  As long as Nate can squeeze out some wins and get us to the playoffs, they seem to be taking the super cautious approach.  Last year they were doing the same thing with the vets we signed. Basically using them as place holders while the young guys developed.  They sat Lin and Parker weeks before the trade deadline claiming injury. They sat Parsons all year. Even Solomon and Crab sat extra long. The last thing i want to say about this is, there seems to be a disconnect with the coaches and the medical/management staff. The coaches seem to be provided the same information we get and are not privy to some of these decisions.  

Medical staff has nothing to do with the release of information. That is entirely on the team. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Hunter is basically healthy enough to play. They just want his knee to rest a little longer. I think he'll get some burn in May to hear up for the playoffs. Dunn was a mistake, it happens. Cam is probably a long shot to make it back. 

I would like to believe that but if Cam missed the rest of the season after his injury seems like that would be something they would know at the time. I bet Cam is upset about what he has been through. 

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Thanks for the info. Still hoping for more on Gallo

Cam's update should be next week Tuesday.  

I guess Gallo is on the 2 week notification timeline? He missed the Hornets game on 04/11, so yesterday was a week since the injury. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Dunn did live work?  Sure, and 2Pac was seen in Sandy Springs....

You misread.  All it says is he was able to "join them".

The "them" was Tupac and Biggie in heaven .....

... ah, now that I said it out loud, I kinda feel bad.  Self-ban, comin' up.

• Sad 3