• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

5 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Been keeping an eye on the Wiz.  Imagine a first round series against Brooklyn.  Russ vs KD.  

There's no possible way Westbrook loses a series against Durant.  Well, let me rephrase, WAS might lose just because BKN is more talented.  But Westbrook will absolutely destroy Kyrie along the way.

All I wonder, when I look at the 'Zards, is whether or not they have more or less overall talent than Houston.  I guess they do but, geez, WAS is 10+ games ahead of HOU overall. 

I recall folks *ahem* Supes *cough* tellin' me how great Wall was gonna be and how much better he was than Westbrook.  Well ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

Been keeping an eye on the Wiz.  Imagine a first round series against Brooklyn.  Russ vs KD.  

Good call. Wiz on fire 🔥 winning 5 straight and get the scrubs tonight with world beater Scurry. 😏 Say what you want about Russ but he gets more respect ✊🏾 from me than Scurry and  🧁 put together.

Im worried about Gallo that it could be something serious they aren't disclosing. 

He is noticeably absent from the bench and practices right now and they are choosing not to mention his name when they give updates now.

Did he pull a Dennis Rodman on us and fly out to Vegas, or Italy for that matter and we just haven't heard back from him, like whats going on. 

46 minutes ago, sturt said:

I've deduced the problem. It was right before our very eyes all this time (!).

The SFA court and/or our practice courts must be tilted. Anyone got a level? Give it a look.

And as a consequence, guys' right-side bottom appendages are substantially more vulnerable--and injuries have occurred accordingly.

Test it out with the golf ball trick.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Im worried about Gallo that it could be something serious they aren't disclosing. 

He is noticeably absent from the bench and practices right now and they are choosing not to mention his name when they give updates now.

Did he pull a Dennis Rodman on us and fly out to Vegas, or Italy for that matter and we just haven't heard back from him, like whats going on. 

Big man and feet= bad. But TS said his got stepped on, which probably means the top of the foot, which is a better than the bottom of the foot 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

• Thanks 1

As it stands right now, they need to just let everyone know if players like Cam and Dunn are gonna be out for the season or what. It's do or die right now

Either you're in or you're out. I think they're gonna have to make a decision by next week. I mean cmon, if you're not gonna play this season just say it!!!

Edited by Bonkers

Swelling has been our worst enemy this season. Worse than injury, Covid, LP, or scheduling.
All pale in contrast to "swelling ", the devastating force that has grounded multiple key players for weeks and months at a time.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

As it stands right now, they need to just let everyone know if players like Cam and Dunn are gonna be out for the season or what. It's do or die right now

Either you're in or you're out. I think they're gonna have to make a decision by next week. I mean cmon, if you're not gonna play this season just say it!!!

Already addressed:

• Like 2