• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We had one and you folks ran him outta town.

😏

He was a backup PG, just not as reliable as I expected and wanted. He.now has an injured wrist and was out the last game and possibly tonight as well.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Clint is the team’s leader.  As long as he’s suiting up we have a good chance to win any game at tip off or a single-digit deficit affair going into the fourth.  The ball handling trio of Bogi, Velvy, and Goodie boasts a hearty 2.67:1 assist to turn ratio.  I don’t expect the ball security and playmaking to be that good with increased pressure but it should be fine.  I don’t know how much Lou has in the tank but it’s time for one more week-long scoring binge.

We all know the defense will be much improved while buddy nurses his poor little ankle turn that I’ve seen a majority of NBA players walk off or get taped up and return for the past 30 years.

Your avatar is DEAD! YOU HEAR ME BENNY!!! DEEEEAAAAADDDDDDD AVATAR WALKING!!!! 💀 😡 

Lil Buddy? LIL BUDDY!!!!! OH HELLLL NAAAAWWW!!! 

I’m not buyin it and you shouldn’t be sellin it!!! 😡 

In the mountains 🏔 today I shall yell, BEEEENNNNNYYYYYY WHHHHYYYY!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Clint is the team’s leader.  As long as he’s suiting up we have a good chance to win any game at tip off or a single-digit deficit affair going into the fourth.  The ball handling trio of Bogi, Velvy, and Goodie boasts a hearty 2.67:1 assist to turn ratio.  I don’t expect the ball security and playmaking to be that good with increased pressure but it should be fine.  I don’t know how much Lou has in the tank but it’s time for one more week-long scoring binge.

We all know the defense will be much improved while buddy nurses his poor little ankle turn that I’ve seen a majority of NBA players walk off or get taped up and return for the past 30 years.

Oh come on..I bash Trae as much as anyone around here when he's being wreckless with the ball, being lazy on defense, or whatnot..It drives me crazy. lol...Ive said it since his Oklahoma days..(Its why I hated the trade when it happened)..Could he be better at times with those things? Sure. But to question his toughness and leadership is absurd..That lil dude has been a Warrior for the Hawks..And we wouldn't be where we are right now without him... And if you honestly believe we're a better team with BG,Huerter running the show for 2 weeks, I dont know what to tell you..lol....Snell and Gallo coming back will help..And I'm praying Trae AND Hunter can return with at least 5 games left in the reg season...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You must be talking about Teague.  

I'm sure they were.  He's the only one I can think of.  That other PG that left was paid for, dearly, by the team that desperately wanted him.

:smug:

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I doubt Clint will be available as he was hurt in that game as well. Clint is our defensive leader but Trae leads the team overall. 

We've shown that we can win a few games with Young out but it's not something that I'd count on happening consistently, even if the record before tonight is 3-0 with Brandon Goodwin starting at PG. 

I'm hoping to tread water while he's out but with Capela also out tonight, yeah, I don't think tonight is happening and will happily eat crow if I'm wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

We've shown that we can win a few games with Young out but it's not something that I'd count on happening consistently, even if the record before tonight is 3-0 with Brandon Goodwin starting at PG. 

I'm hoping to tread water while he's out but with Capela also out tonight, yeah, I don't think tonight is happening and will happily eat crow if I'm wrong.

Way to make me eat my words about tonight. I'll watch the highlights when I lay down later tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

20 assists to 6 turnovers for our de facto 4-headed PG against a top defense.  Beautiful basketball.  Like I said Trae can go shoot a video with Migos or something.  Clint and Dre Godspeed.

Wow, dude is everything ok? Wtf did Trae do to you bro?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Way to make me eat my words about tonight. I'll watch the highlights when I lay down later tonight.

Thankfully I think the Heat also shared your feelings lol. Came out like they thought they could go through the motions and got smoked. 

• Like 2