• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Gallo missed 22 days with his ankle sprain.

Collins missed 18 days with his ankle sprain.

Snell will be on day 14 tomorrow.

All are heavier and bigger dudes, and older. I think Trae comes back around the same time table as Jollins, 18 days would be the first of back 2 back vs Wiz.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Clint is the team’s leader.  As long as he’s suiting up we have a good chance to win any game at tip off or a single-digit deficit affair going into the fourth.  The ball handling trio of Bogi, Velvy, and Goodie boasts a hearty 2.67:1 assist to turn ratio.  I don’t expect the ball security and playmaking to be that good with increased pressure but it should be fine.  I don’t know how much Lou has in the tank but it’s time for one more week-long scoring binge.

We all know the defense will be much improved while buddy nurses his poor little ankle turn that I’ve seen a majority of NBA players walk off or get taped up and return for the past 30 years.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Clint is the team’s leader.  As long as he’s suiting up we have a good chance to win any game at tip off or a single-digit deficit affair going into the fourth.  The ball handling trio of Bogi, Velvy, and Goodie boasts a hearty 2.67:1 assist to turn ratio.  I don’t expect the ball security and playmaking to be that good with increased pressure but it should be fine.  I don’t know how much Lou has in the tank but it’s time for one more week-long scoring binge.

We all know the defense will be much improved while buddy nurses his poor little ankle turn that I’ve seen a majority of NBA players walk off or get taped up and return for the past 30 years.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e479g23nmnhf4uravxx9

25 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

MUCH better than your first attempt.  You may actually get a few bites.  Hope it makes your day.  

(psst) Can you translate this guy?  I feel like there's a joke here that I'm not in on.

Wait, am I in the matrix?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

My translation is that he's trying REALLY hard to get into a pissing match about Trae.  First he says Trae is nothing more than a role player but that was so over the top unbelievable that everyone knew it was just a troll.  Now he dials it back and just focuses on Clint and others while not really addressing Trae except at the end, subtly adding in the implication that Trae is soft. I'm figuring there's enough believable stuff in this troll attempt that he'll get a few folks defending Trae and that will satisfy whatever weird Trae fetish he has. 

Not sure why he needs to disparage Trae, but one thing I am confident of, he's not serious about it.  If he was, he would be talking about the legitimate shortcomings of Trae rather than just making wild inflammatory claims that have no basis in reality.  

I agree the 2nd attempt was much more sophisticated.

But maybe this is a reverse-jinx kind of a thing?  I'm super excited to see how it all plays out.  These things usually deliver.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I'll take the bait!

I never thought i'd see the day where you were bringing an agenda.   Where's the old bhb?  Did you hack him?   

Your team leader didn't exactly pull the game out for us when little buddy left him with the lead.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Your team leader didn't exactly pull the game out for us when little buddy left him with the lead.  

To that point.....

Hawks were -18 over the last 18 minutes of regulation and OT after Trae left, being outscored 50-32 in that span.  

Now with that said, I don't want to turn this into a bash Bogie thing. He's been a HUGE asset and will continue to be.  But no one in their right mind would think the team is better off with Bogie than Trae leading them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Keep :stirthepot:.  It's funny now, won't be soon though.

2 of those guys gotta be able to hit freethrows when it matters for us to win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Keep :stirthepot:.  It's funny now, won't be soon though.

2 of those guys gotta be able to hit freethrows when it matters for us to win

Trae is a role player but the guy who's the greatest rebounder in the league but can't make a shot beyond 6 inches is the team leader.  

tenor.gif

(and for the record, JC is the team leader)

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trae is a role player but the guy who's the greatest rebounder in the league but can't make a shot beyond 6 inches is the team leader.  

tenor.gif

(and for the record, JC is the team leader)

I know you guys hate the truth but this is actually Solomon Hill's team

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's not so much Trae's scoring that will be missed, it's his passing. Which just can't be replicated. No disrespect to BG, but we don't have a reliable back up point guard. 

We had one and you folks ran him outta town.

😏

• Haha 1