• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

TS has been off on most of his projections so take it for what it's worth (and when was Dunn ever in uniform, lol):

Good to know, hopefully as the injured guys get back - we have no more injuries:

Gallo?

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

TS has been off on most of his projections so take it for what it's worth (and when was Dunn ever in uniform, lol):

Good to know, hopefully as the injured guys get back - we have no more injuries:

Wow Dunn? 😳 More excited about Hunter but good to know Dunn will don a Hawks uni at some point this year. 🤞🏾 

32 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I get the difficulty of providing accurate injury prognosis' but the Hawks manage to somehow provide too much and too little info simultaneously.  

"When's Hunter coming back?", "Well he's had 2 prp, didn't work out last week.  he didn't practice today but we didn't have practice today, check out this video of his reverse dunk over capela in today's practice.  we'll re-evaluate in 2 weeks"

I'm sure the Hawks don't want to incur any HIPAA violations on their end, so they are being purposefully vague to the public.  

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Even if Cam gets healthy enough to play, you have to wonder if he even would play once the playoffs start, because like you said, he has to be playing smart on offense. You generally only go 8 maybe 9 deep in the playoffs. Trae, Bogi, Capela, JC appear to be our big 4. Heurter, Gallo will also get major minutes as well. You would think Deandre and Snell will get the SF minutes. Solo is kinda the swiss army knife guy. I could see how Nate might prefer to play guys like Snell and Solo in the playoffs, despite being less talented than Cam. If Cam could just hit open threes, he could possibly garner minutes over Snell and Solo.

The last 4 games of the season would be a good time for Cam to come back if he is ready. Those games will be against teams trying NOT to win.  Cam can get his legs under him then. 

• Like 1

This next stretch of 10 games is the most important if you ask me. It may be too late to matter by the time guys come back if we end up dropping a handful of games the next few weeks

This race is going down to the wire. 40 wins (9-6 over the rest of the season) would be a great overall season, but that may not be good enough to hold on to 4th let alone try to climb up to 3. We may have to go something like 12-3 to keep pace. We need all hands on deck to close this thing out strong

• Like 2

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

The last 4 games of the season would be a good time for Cam to come back if he is ready. Those games will be against teams trying NOT to win.  Cam can get his legs under him then. 

I had the same thoughts, but Washington has quietly made a run and are right there with 9/10 for the play in tournament. Here is to them returning to their early season struggles soon.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I had the same thoughts, but Washington has quietly made a run and are right there with 9/10 for the play in tournament. Here is to them returning to their early season struggles soon.

Wiz have an easy schedule..

30 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This next stretch of 10 games is the most important if you ask me. It may be too late to matter by the time guys come back if we end up dropping a handful of games the next few weeks

This race is going down to the wire. 40 wins (9-6 over the rest of the season) would be a great overall season, but that may not be good enough to hold on to 4th let alone try to climb up to 3. We may have to go something like 12-3 to keep pace. We need all hands on deck to close this thing out strong

Boston and New York are playing well, and Charlotte is getting Ball and Hayward back soon. Miami is always a threat too with Jimmy, Bam and the shooters.  So this thing is totally up in the air. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Where the hell you been! Damnit hop in here and give us a hug! We missed you!

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Where the hell you been! Damnit hop in here and give us a hug! We missed you!

I step away some, but I’m always lurking!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2