• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Neither could Cam, but that didn't keep him from playing lol

Hard to say how Nate will end up using Cam when he gets back, especially given how well we're doing and how great Kev/Bogi have been playing.  My guess is he steals Solo minutes more than anything else

• Premium Member

I'll be honest, other than a few highlight videos, I don't think I've seen Dunn play at all, so I'm looking forward to seeing him get some minutes.  I'm not going to judge him off his first 10 minutes back after a year+ off the court, but I would like to see what he can do, or at least some flashes of his potential.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, JeffS17 said:

I'll be honest, other than a few highlight videos, I don't think I've seen Dunn play at all, so I'm looking forward to seeing him get some minutes.  I'm not going to judge him off his first 10 minutes back after a year+ off the court, but I would like to see what he can do, or at least some flashes of his potential.

Only thing I've seen of Dunn is him and the Bulls defense giving Trae Young incredible fits last year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

His defense is his key. I doubt he has more than a couple FG attempts. 

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

His defense is his key. I doubt he has more than a couple FG attempts. 

If we face the Celtics or Knicks, we'll need his defense to slow down the Barretts, Browns, and Kembas of the world.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Hard to say how Nate will end up using Cam when he gets back, especially given how well we're doing and how great Kev/Bogi have been playing.  My guess is he steals Solo minutes more than anything else

We should be getting an update on Cam tomorrow which will be 6 weeks from the initial report. I would be surprised if he plays this week or even next week.  His last report (2 weeks ago) was he just started shooting and straight line running.  So he's not seeing anything 'live' yet in terms of practice (unless that changes tomorrow).  So if he doesn't play in the upcoming 2 weeks - that leaves 4 games of the regular season for him to see some game action.

He'd have to come back like gang busters to take Solo's minutes in the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We should be getting an update on Cam tomorrow which will be 6 weeks from the initial report. I would be surprised if he plays this week or even next week.  His last report (2 weeks ago) was he just started shooting and straight line running.  So he's not seeing anything 'live' yet in terms of practice (unless that changes tomorrow).  So if he doesn't play in the upcoming 2 weeks - that leaves 4 games of the regular season for him to see some game action.

He'd have to come back like gang busters to take Solo's minutes in the playoffs.

I always see Cam and Dre talking on the bench. I always wonder what they are saying.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Everybody did a gif so kg had to step up his game.  I had to go telenovela style and react to Dunn being "probable" .....

@Spud2nique, check the injury report.  There's .... something new?

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47uvot2ajqyeqmn97xobs

What?  What is it, man?  What did you see?!

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gvskyv6ka39i0c1b2fc

Wake up!  Whaddyou mean Dunn is ... probable?!

OMG!!!  Clutch your pearls!

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47gvskyv6ka39i0c1b2fc

No .... no, it can't be .... they said he was ... was dead?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47acqd1xj4qvi4i1h0r6

aaaand scene .... (hold for applause) ...

Soap Opera guy huh?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

Really excited about this.  I was big on the Dunn signing and think he could be a difference maker if he can get anywhere close to where he has been on D the last few years.  Of course, you need to give him time to adjust.  A lot of people dumped on Bogi when he took time to get back to speed and it would be a mistake to look at Dunn after 5 games and think he is a waste just because he has terrible offensive numbers and hasn't been himself yet on defense.  It takes time after this long of a layoff.  (But would be exciting if he came back strong).

All I want to see is energy and lock down defense. I dont expect much in the way of scoring. Just do something on offense, pass, rebound, dunk, etc.

• Like 4