• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

35 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Getting those two back will be HUGE for the Hawks. Even though Cam's offense is inconsistent, watching him and Hunter lock down the perimeter on defense was some of the best Hawks defense I've seen since the 90's. 

Honestly Im fine with Cam and Dunn both being given defensive stopper roles only right now. That will come in handy during the playoffs. Stretches where we need to disrupt the rhythm of the hot hand on the other team. 
Doesn't sound glamorous but, is an important role and hopefully will help Cam lock in on the things he does well without the added worry of having to score.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Honestly Im fine with Cam and Dunn both being given defensive stopper roles only right now. That will come in handy during the playoffs. Stretches where we need to disrupt the rhythm of the hot hand on the other team. 
Doesn't sound glamorous but, is an important role and hopefully will help Cam lock in on the things he does well without the added worry of having to score.

I can agree with that to a point. Cam has too much offensive potential for him to be relegated to defensive duties only. He just needs to get his confidence back. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

I hope we don't sit Trae and throw the towel in on our win streak.  I'd love to see Hunter out there getting his limited minutes in.

Same. I get Leonard and George are bad match ups; but they are for almost everyone. If we can slow down the Clippers others, we have a fighting chance, And you never know when George will have one of those 5 from 15, 2 for 10, or 1 for 8 nights from downtown either. All three of those games ended in Clipper losses.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/georgpa01/gamelog/2021

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hope he won't miss (m)any games:

Yikes, Gallo is glassware if that type of contact can take him out the rest of the night, much less multiple games.  Feel for the guy because he is an offensive nightmare for teams but he just cannot stay healthy.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

GSW is basically a G League team without him. But the Hawks have the bad habit of playing down to the competition so there's no guarantees. Every time I buy in to them being legit, they pull a "Falcon" on me. I've given up on them understanding the importance of finishing games. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, hawkman said:

GSW is basically a G League team without him. But the Hawks have the bad habit of playing down to the competition so there's no guarantees. Every time I buy in to them being legit, they pull a "Falcon" on me. I've given up on them understanding the importance of finishing games. 

I think you might be selling them short. They are giving the 76ers a really tough game right now.

• Like 2