• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks made it to the Quarter Turn of the season....

REHawksFan

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

But I've already pointed out the 4 game slide and summed up pretty much the issues, but your...Something is Wrong statement....as if it's current doesn't make sense.

Trae is still broken...He ain't fixed yet so he still is a problem

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

They're diabolical.  No doubt they're keeping receipts for later.  Basically drifting the guy out to the deep waters.  He's gonna turn around and realize he's 45 miles out to sea without a boat.

The way he moves goal posts, I'm sure it'll be no problem for him to get back to land. 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

These 4 games sting.

image.png

We were up by 15 in the 2nd half of the Cavs and Knicks and had an epic meltdown. No excuses for that. 

The Hornets game were a combination of the 'Trae Headcase' games and we were unable to solve the Hornets Zone defense, we were just throwing up 3s.  I'm please to note we have looked better against the zones we've faced following those 2 games.

The only game where we were completed dominated was Utah that I can recall. 

• Like 3

Utah is the only game they've played where it looked like the opponent was clearly the better team, regardless of how well or poor the Hawks played. I agree with @kg01 that the Hornets dominated the Hawks in both games, but I doubt anyone watching would say the Hornets are actually a better team than the Hawks. It was more about individual players playing uncharacteristically poor than not being as good as the opponent. Against Utah, I'm not sure the Hawks at their best could beat them in Utah.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Utah is the only game they've played where it looked like the opponent was clearly the better team, regardless of how well or poor the Hawks played. I agree with @kg01 that the Hornets dominated the Hawks in both games, but I doubt anyone watching would say the Hornets are actually a better team than the Hawks. It was more about individual players playing uncharacteristically poor than not being as good as the opponent. Against Utah, I'm not sure the Hawks at their best could beat them in Utah.  

They weren't the better team when watching the games either. Utah has clearly been the best team we played all year. They looked on another level.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

They weren't the better team when watching the games either. Utah has clearly been the best team we played all year. They looked on another level.

Last I checked they were doing good in the standings too. They are legit