• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Hawks’ swingmen will have to do more than merely counter. Anderson’s Shen alum Kevin Huerter is in a New York State of Mind,

Ya saw this in the telecast too. Crazy 2 NYers turned Atliens. 👍🏾 Nice game thread as usual hoping we bounce back against the Heat. Also hoping Trae bounces back sooner than later.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Randle is a terrible match up for Collins. 

Collins need to get stronger for matchups like Randle. I’m tired of seeing Randle bully him every season! It’s getting old. If this goes on next season I’m just going to call it what it is .

same goes for Trez vs Collins. Collins typically gets bullied by the aggressive ass scoring 6’8ish power forwards. I feel like we need you throw Aaron Gordon on that list vs Collins too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Collins need to get stronger for matchups like Randle. I’m tired of seeing Randle bully him every season! It’s getting old. If this goes on next season I’m just going to call it what it is .

same goes for Trez vs Collins. Collins typically gets bullied by the aggressive ass scoring 6’8ish power forwards. I feel like we need you throw Aaron Gordon on that list vs Collins too.

Physical power forwards eat him up.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JTB said:

The worst is Collins v. Giannis. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yup. If Collins isn't putting up solid offensive production against the Knicks he becomes close to unplayable. Randle gets whatever he wants whenever he wants against JC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The worst is Collins v. Giannis. 

Can’t believe I left giannis off the list but yes giannis too . They can beat Collins simply with strength and that just pisses me off so bad to a point where I start question things about JC but I don’t want to go down that road.

• Like 1

Just now, JTB said:

Yup but it’s getting old! Collins is going to be in year 5 next season it’s time he fixes that shit

He's not. He is what he is. Offensively skilled, athletic. But he's not a physical defender, and doesn't usually hold his own in one on one battles against aggressive bigs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

The issue is, in the playoffs, they tend to have these types of bigs. JC really needs to do us a favor and take a major paycut. 

No one takes a pay cut on their second contract. Maybe on your third, when you're already filthy rich, then you can.

• Thanks 1