• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IT AIN’T OVER TILL

Spud2nique

24 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Fortunately, this Hawks team doesn't carry the burden of ATL sports history or the traumatic effects it's had on the fans. If they did, they would've lost in the 1st Round to the highly favored Knicks and wouldn't be playing the #1 seeded 76ers in Game 7. I know the painful history of Georgia sports, but his time things will be different. 

Na the Hawks are still an ATL team, as an ATL team they only win so they can ensure a bigger disappointment later down the line.

No way we win tonight, but it's been a good season regardless

56 minutes ago, swanlee said:

I'll never think an ATL team will ever over come odds and win a game like this. Been a great year thankful of what the hawks pulled off this year but I've seen this movie before in Atlanta.

Really?

You act as if underdog Atlanta teams haven't won huge games before.

Remember . . . it was the Pirates that was the superstar team in this series, and not the Braves

And this team can say that they won the last NCAA football championship

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Really?

You act as if underdog Atlanta teams haven't won huge games before.

Remember . . . it was the Pirates that was the superstar team in this series, and not the Braves

And this team can say that they won the last NCAA football championship

Please no one take the bait and post videos of all the disappointing games lol

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Almost gametime.  Where my thugs at?

@Spud2nique checkin' in ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47jvpjcck0mocn6ymyd8

@JayBirdHawk iz wit it ...

@macdaddy broke out his good hat ...

@Gray Mule hot the nostrils flairin ...

@turnermx might get banned from Pennsylvania tonite ...

Roll them sleeves up, @hawkman ..

200.webp?cid=ecf05e470zl9aey3gfqrql014aw

@MaceCase and @AHF checked the weather and the menu calls for a beatin' (huh?)...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e470zl9aey3gfqrql014a

kg makin' an appearance this time, and he got one directive ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47tm18b7fvs8mrjstkb7

• Haha 4

Famous saying:  "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings!"

Last night, when Trae was injured, she cleared her throat.  Hawks felt the injury all up and down the line.  They just weren't the same.  When he came back, hurting, it did not enliven them.  

4th quarter defense wasn't doing their job and the Bucks went off like fireworks on the 4th of July.  We wonder, when the defense went to sleep, could a couple of defensive players who were on the bench and stayed there, could they have helped?

They probably would not have stopped the Bucks.  We will never know.  Dunn and Reddish stayed glued to the pine.  Can't really blame our coach.  These two haven't been playing.  Still, we wonder.

Each time these Hawks step out on the floor, this deep in the playoffs, it is a new, learning experience.  If we don't win another game, the experience will carry over to next season.  NBA fan who knew nothing about our Hawk team have learned a lot about them.  They seem to have won a bucket full of new fans.

Hoping for more wins in this season's playoffs.  Already hoping for great things next season!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

👨‍🌾

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We were down 2-1 against the Sixers when I said it ain’t over. 

IT AIN’T OVEEEERRRRRRR!!!

-BELIEVER

:Bud: It ain't over 'til I'm saying the alphabet backwards on the side o' the road, baybee!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Make 00 the true sixth man in his defensive role and we could even it up Tuesday. Uh, meaning a lot more minutes for 00 of course.

Man, he bottled up Giannis good. Ya this kid is not like many rookies, he came in ready.

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Man, he bottled up Giannis good. Ya this kid is not like many rookies, he came in ready.

He certainly did well enough to warrant playing more.  Give me #CodeReddish and #GwuTang as our hail mary guys.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It ain’t over.

HAWKS IN 7!!!!! One at a time. Get the one on Saturday in Atlanta. Tough game 5 for us. Let’s move on and fight like we have all year.

GO HAWKS!

00 and Cam till they foul out and hopefully Trae is ready. Back to the Atl. 

• Like 4