• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

8 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If you're Portland and trying to keep Dame happy, do you do a McCollum and Wall swap? Is Wall even really better than McCollum at this point in their careers?

I like Wall's size better next to Dame, and he is a much better playmaker than anything they have. That's it though

Wall isn't a better shooter though.  Not sure how his defense is either.  

Like @JayBirdHawk says adding Wall's salary will cause them to have a huge tax bill. 

54 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

uuumuummm.................:laugh1:

Silly me I thought we had that yizzle up in the yay, apparently it’s still the A!

Air chipmunk 🐿 and air squirrel? :indifferent: They need dem some of the creative cagey one for some titles, lethal is all over the dub nba fa now.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Is it really necessary to stop the game every 10 seconds over every foul call that's made? Sure the call could be wrong, but there would be absolutely no flow to the game, making the game last longer than it should be.

As both my and @Gray Mule's proposal's would work, if you are wrong you use up your challenge and can't do it again so if you are doing it every 10 seconds it is only because the refs are making a wrong call against you every 10 seconds such that your challenge every 10 seconds is getting upheld.  If that is the case, then it is like the Sacramento / Lakers debacle except that the bad calls get overturned and the Kings get their win.  That sounds better to me than LA getting a million bad calls and winning the series on the back of suspect (at best) reffing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Wall isn't a better shooter though.  Not sure how his defense is either.  

Like @JayBirdHawk says adding Wall's salary will cause them to have a huge tax bill. 

Their options are to spend money to add talent, or lose Dame to a team that will.

Wall is slightly better defensively than CJ, but still not good. Comparatively

Defensive Rating/Defensive Win Shares

Wall; 111.8/(0.82)

CJ 112.8/ (0.78)

Trae 113/ (0.76)

Dame 115.6/ (0.54)

I agree, his outside shooting is not on the same level CJ. But he offers playmaking that could alleviate a lot of stress off of Dame. IDK, just a thought. I prefer that than seeing Wall cash out and go jump on a super team bandwagon somewhere

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Done.. :mellow:.. :blackeye:.. ok wow. 900 up not even in..

Come on, spud.  Don't just put up 9 hundy.  Put up about 500 shots at game intensity.  That's what the great ones do.

Also, on this Wall thing.  NBASsupes says Wall to BOS is happening.  Sets up the reunion when Beal arrives.  Recreate all that playoff success(sic) they had for the Zards.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Come on, spud.  Don't just put up 9 hundy.  Put up about 500 shots at game intensity.  That's what the great ones do.

:laugh1: oh I try..side to side..mid, dead on 3’s, whatever but try not to let the ball bounce more than a couple times off the misses. 

I need one of those shot counters but not sure if accurate.

Wall to Boston, YES PLEASE, let this happen. Lol Wall n Beal reuniiiited and it feel so goo.. about the sameeeee. 🎵 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

For Frank, this feels like that time I took Greyhound from south FL back to Atlanta (true story).  No matter what station we stopped in on the way there, I was always gonna end up in Atlanta.

No matter how many "dinner" stops they made at random gas stations (again, all true), I was always gonna end up in Atlanta.

No matter how many times that cross-eyed dude keeps lookin' at me sideways (again, true), I was always gonna ... well, that's not a good one.  I could've ended up stuffed in a suitcase.  But you get my point.

Except for Frank, instead of "Atlanta", his destination is back over in Europe playing in a lesser league.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

TBH, I would've much rather signed him to a non-guaranteed deal than TLC. HIs only issue in the league was that he was miscast as a PG and should instead look to be a 3 & D wing. 

• Thanks 1