• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

8/4 UPDATE: Collins to sign $125 million deal with the Hawks per Woj

timebomb

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, sturt said:

Wonder why Schlenk wanted the discount this season.

But/and if it's true that JC's getting 8% raises, that means $135.75m total, if he accepts the 5th year.

Maybe to stay under the LT to start the season? We are $10.6 mil under. Maybe because they expect the cap and LT to keep rising?

I calculated $126 

$21.6, $23.3, $25.1, $27.2 $ $29.3 = $126.5.....or it could be the last two years are $27.5 each? (Not sure that can be done)?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe to stay under the LT to start the season? We are $10.6 mil under. Maybe because they expect the cap and LT to keep rising?

I calculated $126 

$21.6, $23.3, $25.1, $27.2 $ $29.3 = $126.5.....or it could be the last two years are $27.5 each? (Not sure that can be done)?

I was told at some point, probably by @thecampster (?) that the 5th year has to be equal to the 4th.

Great, but why the un necessary jab at Gallinari?  He wasn't as good as expected?  And, here's silly me, thinking that he had a pretty good season.  Is someone trying to run down his value?

Maybe this is the same "expert" who has said that the Hawks were #6 in the east this upcoming season...

:search: