• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate Knight Appreciation Thread

sturt

• Premium Member

Sorry it didn't work out to be anything more than a first date, but I think I speak for most of us that though the timing just wasn't right we enjoyed your company and think you'll do really well in your next relationship.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

17 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm sad he's gone but at least a little glad he's going to my 1A team. I was hoping we could have brought him back. He definitely has the potential to start in this league.

I doubt he stays on a 2way long with them. He might get a guaranteed quick. He may be the perfect PF for the Wolves and KAT.

D'Angelo Russell, Anthony Edward's, Malik Beasley, Knight, KAT, Culver, Jaden McDaniels, Prince🤔

The Wolves might surprise alot of people next year.

Edited by sillent
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

3 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

I don't know who we go after as a developmental big.

There'll be someone at Summer League that turns heads but without a commitment. Hard for me to forget how GRIII lit it up for us that one year, but we couldn't sign him.... no room.

And remember we knew Boban before it become cool to know Boban. 😄

• Like 1

Just now, sturt said:

There'll be someone at Summer League that turns heads but without a commitment. Hard for me to forget how GRIII lit it up for us that one year, but we couldn't sign him.... no room.

That's a great point. I remember thinking we had a future star on our hands.

• Like 1

It's disappointing not getting to see more of him with the Hawks. I really liked his combination of size, skill, athleticism, and intelligence. Odds are he'll never make a big splash in the league, but if any recently undrafted player is going to do it I'd put money on him.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

What did Schlenk not like about this Kid???  I don't get it!

Maybe Shlenk knows he might be too good to pay.

I did see Goodwin argue with him frequently and he practically bullied Bruno lol but they aren't here either. 

Possibly to make John feel a little more secure about his spot... I know John wasn't too excited when he saw Bruno come the yr before.

Maybe he just didn't/couldn't follow the plays. Possibly even just hard headed or doing his own thing....

Maybe all or a part of all the above.

Alot of things like this may be explained more from the insiders/locker room more than us.

1 hour ago, mrhonline said:

Wish him well, but he was (is?) incredibly overrated by Hawks' fans. 

Fun != Good

Lol I’m afraid you’re right.  Hanging on the rim after a dunk can’t mask that .400 eFG at 253 pounds.  Good luck to the kid tho.