• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Man I wish Jeff Green was available. 

Ya he would fit very well and he defends too. 

ps Can we pluck Portland for parts? They might be “retooling” soon.

Roko? Nurky Durky (I seriously call him that to my gf’s chagrin)?

@NBASupes Nor Powell? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Chris probably said something in an article Trae didn't like. The truth is as a journalist , if athletes like you all the time you're probably not doing your job. Sometimes you have to criticize. I think he's generally pretty fair.  

He called someone broke just because they didnt want to pay to read his stuff.... smh

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Solo is a great follow on Twitter. Get well buddy!

I gotta get on that Twitter bird 🐥 I actually have an account I made like 5 or so years ago, but I never used it. I don’t post on it just read the tweety bird. :indifferent:

Solo is the funniest for sure though.

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Man I wish Jeff Green was available. 

2 other guys came to mind. 

I guess if OO comes back strong then I guess not but your boy Derrick Favors, he’s perfect for us on and off, also Chris (DON’T CALL ME BOBBY) Boucher. 

I like them both not sure if their contract situations. 

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I gotta get on that Twitter bird 🐥 I actually have an account I made like 5 or so years ago, but I never used it. I don’t post on it just read the tweety bird. :indifferent:

Solo is the funniest for sure though.

:ph34r: I have a Twitter account but have never posted one damn thing. I just follow 'Hawks stuff'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:ph34r: I have a Twitter account but have never posted one damn thing. I just follow 'Hawks stuff'

I started a Twitter back in college, barely used it comparatively speaking, and eventually deleted the app, but not my account.

I recently got back on it because I wanted to start tweeting again and boyyyyyy was I surprised at some of the crap I used to post in the pre-cancel days. All kinds of vulgar language and reckless talk lol

I immediately panicked and tried deleting the bad tweets but couldn't fast enough so I just completely deleted the account. 

Times were different before I had real responsibilities to hold me accountable as a person. You could take one look at my page and say, yep, this guy doesn't have a real job smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just checked.  As bad as this Hawk team has sometimes played and as many of our players have been missing games with injuries, Atlanta is only 4 games out of 1st place in the east.

We all say, after a loss, we should have won that game.  After every win I'm sure the fans of our opponent says, we should have won that game.  

Satisfied?  Never!  Our opponents feel the same way.  Would it shock you to know that, last night, half the teams in the NBA who played, lost their game?  It's true.  Check the scoreboard..

Considering everything, Hawks are not in a terrible spot in the standings.  Rest up.  Heal up.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

😃

• Like 3

• Moderators

There's a strange lack of games at all tonight.

On another note, looks like Eric Gordon still has gas in the tank.   And he's going to ruin Houston's tank if they don't unload him.   Only problem is he's getting paid 19m for another guaranteed year after this one.   I don't see anything we could trade to make that fit with who we have to pay coming up.   But maybe someone smarter than me can figure it out.

58 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

There's a strange lack of games at all tonight.

On another note, looks like Eric Gordon still has gas in the tank.   And he's going to ruin Houston's tank if they don't unload him.   Only problem is he's getting paid 19m for another guaranteed year after this one.   I don't see anything we could trade to make that fit with who we have to pay coming up.   But maybe someone smarter than me can figure it out.

I can’t have Gordon going 3-23, and he will go 3-23. :laugh1:

• Haha 1