• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Hey buuuddy....you good! :console:

Thanks. 

ps the * indicates me not giving the warriors full credit for having an easy path to the finals and having the refs backing them. (So I’ve heard the ref part). I believe it. Bay Area money 💰 for Silver. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps When you invest 0 min in watching the last month you cool 😎 

From the look of the boxscore, smells like Tatum didn't invest in game 6 either.

Dude bust out an Al Horford line tonite.  Sheesh, was he point shavin' out there?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

From the look of the boxscore, smells like Tatum didn't invest in game 6 either.

Dude bust out an Al Horford line tonite.  Sheesh, was he point shavin' out there?

1st player in the playoffs to have 100+ Turnovers. Eeeeek

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Did he lay an egg? Still haven’t watched. I feel if I can coast without tv or FAKEGM or espn or any of those till Monday it’ll be over.

Tatum was inconsistent all year to me. Some night great but him and Jaylen Brown look better on paper than the court. 

I like our chances with Trae. We just had a down year that’s all.

Let the dealings begin. Let’s get better and get ready for the fight next year. 

GO HAWKS!!!!! 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1st player in the playoffs to have 100+ Turnovers. Eeeeek

Don’t get me wrong I still love the Celts deficiencies lol. It was just my 29th fav team vs my 30th. 

I still love to clown 🤡 Horford 😂 and Anna, what’s she doing tonight on the tweety bird? Telling Philly fans she was almost right? :huh:

17 minutes ago, AHF said:

It isn't wholly wrong that his high usage rate and number of games played is a big part of it.  But, he also went up just over 1 turnover per game in the playoffs which accounted for like 25 of those 100 turnovers.  

It does show to me that people aren't really watching the Celtics if they think they are the ball sharing equivalent to the Bud Hawks, though.  Brown and Tatum each had over 30% usg rates this season (just below Trae's career number).  Trae and the next highest playoff Hawk were way below that figure this season.  (56% USG rate for Trae + Bogi vs 62.6% USG for Tatum + Brown).

These must be lies.  I was told only the Hawks rely on guys to that level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AHF said:

It isn't wholly wrong that his high usage rate and number of games played is a big part of it.  But, he also went up just over 1 turnover per game in the playoffs which accounted for like 25 of those 100 turnovers.  

It does show to me that people aren't really watching the Celtics if they think they are the ball sharing equivalent to the Bud Hawks, though.  Brown and Tatum each had over 30% usg rates this season (just below Trae's career number).  Trae and the next highest playoff Hawk were way below that figure this season.  (56% USG rate for Trae + Bogi vs 62.6% USG for Tatum + Brown).

Both are fine players, just need some refining on how and when to get off the ball, cutting, and shot selection.  Their slashing is too good to have the uneven three point to FT rate, settle too much.  Marcus Smart at PG ain’t doing them no favors.  Brown gotta tighten up his dribble, Oladipo and Payton got their hands on it pretty much at will.

Rob Williams became one of my young favs though, efficiency monster.  Fool was hobbled, Finals rating was still 154 to 104.

Edited by benhillboy

Came across this and really enjoyed listening to Grant Hill. One of the best episodes if you ask me.

Technically it’s Hawks related because he is a part owner and was finally caught on film rocking Hawks gear in a public appearance other than at a home game. 

But, otherwise, it’s just a really dope interview featuring one of the games legends. Enjoy

• Like 2