• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hunk-o'-Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

On 11/12/2021 at 11:02 PM, Bonkers said:

You know I caught a lot of heat for saying that playoff run was a fluke

And I am gonna savor rubbing it in the face of everyone who dared to come at me sideways. Gonna have to give  a couple posters the pimp cane smack lmaoo

http://cdn.funnyisms.com/6e7de46b-7c96-40b3-ad1a-38857e037ec7.gif6e7de46b-7c96-40b3-ad1a-38857e037ec7.gif

6e7de46b-7c96-40b3-ad1a-38857e037ec7.gif

Edited by Bonkers

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

While that was stupid, he does play defense like this statement which makes everyone shit on him for it 

As good as he is offensively, I really dont think some of players like playing with him...But I cant prove it of course.. I just use the body language thing....

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Will end up being one of those players who never realizes their potential with their "OG" team unfortunately. Started with Lloyd & now in McMillan doghouse. Will be happy for him when/if he finds success elsewhere like Wiggins. Just a matter of time at this point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's so frustrating. I've never seen nothing like this. When I get the report, we will see how many frontcourt touches he got outside of the rebounds from D. He might have gotten 7 touches tonight. All that I can say.... do do do do do do dooo!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

This is worse than LP coaching, and Trae completely lost his composure starting late third quarter, mind boggling TLC minutes, relegating Delon and Cam to token minutes... I just can't right now. 

This is a problem.  The Hawks might be trying to reward TLC because of his effort and heart.  But like I said in the other thread

Talent > Heart

TLC isn't a difference maker on either end of the floor.  It's amazing that he's still starting, instead of the coaching staff staggering the minutes between our 3 main wings.

• Like 3

..... Both get your hopes up only to let you down time after time.... smh.. This was a win that couldve turned around the season..Just damn...

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nat

Oh come on..You sound happy about this..Im fkn pissed... smh

I saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. No reason for me to get mad

Like I said I b4, I wanna see who stays and who leaves this team becuz this season is over. This is not a contending team. Only delusional people think it is.

7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

terrell blame Matty Ice

LPic61d92515527201318554019.jpg

Both guys get your hopes up, only to let you down.. smh. Almost a quadruple double on Nat Tv.. Just damn...Im not even going on Social media tonight after that stinker....

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This is a problem.  The Hawks might be trying to reward TLC because of his effort and heart.  But like I said in the other thread

Talent > Heart

TLC isn't a difference maker on either end of the floor.  It's amazing that he's still starting, instead of the coaching staff staggering the minutes between our 3 main wings.

But but +/- bro!

• Haha 1