• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

De’Andre’s On/Off numbers (net +5.3 opponent O-Rating this season, as per bball-ref, through 11 games played) are skewed by whatever uphill climbs we were all going through while getting sizzled during November’s Western omelette of a road trip. Yet I still wonder if, once fully back up to speed, he can individually create the team-oriented defensive synergy that was so valuable during his injury-riddled sophomore season of 2020-21 (On/Off net -6.9 opponent O-Rating in regular season; net -11.9 in the Playoffs).

I hope he can. We really need it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Tidbits From The Crypt!

:laugh1: Yes!

Come on, Doity Boids, two in a row at The Benz!

No, we need a Saints win and a Niner loss please, low chance and not a popular vote here I know.

It’s a problem, the big one.

But Hunter’s return, with time to upgrade the lineups, might be the thing that finally gets Atlanta rolling again. GARA!

Probably.

Let’s Go DAWGS! And the Hawks, too!

Let’s go! Nice game preview as always lw3. I won the 2K game, hopefully that’s a good sign because the 2K indicator is 2-0 in results but 1-1 in the Hawks overall record.

No PG13 and no Kawhi (yet)..

We NEED to win this.

*jinx no jinx. Reggie cannot go off for 30 on us, Trae, that’s your assignment.

5E69D633-AAD7-4B6C-96C2-2DD9F85E594A.jpeg

6D74B11C-856E-44BA-868B-EAAD9A3AD0BB.jpeg

BA284861-71ED-4687-A150-D686F14A0424.jpeg

FAEB9AF7-C91C-475D-B78C-82F26F287E2E.jpeg

F3A666BA-D757-43F8-8955-74EF3043B333.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 3

So I looked into going to this game. $500 to sit across from the Hawks bench on the floor. Includes all you can eat and parking.

I was on the fence about it and was shooting around at some park yesterday, met a Clipp fan with a B diddy jersey shooting on the other basket, he said I haven’t gone this year but I get nose bleeds and move up in the 3rd. Cool dude! :laugh1:

I won’t end up going. I almost a 🤏 went though, I would have engaged, believe me, I would have engaged. All good stuff to the Hawks obviously but maybe yell some things at Morris and get mangled 😂 

GO HAWKS!

ps I’m 12 miles away from the game LIVE! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

At least Jent is smart to bench TLC

He'd pull Bogi for Delon real quick if players start abusing he and Trae on defense if he was smart... We shall see...

Edited by terrell