• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Forget that.  People troll Trae every change they get, blaming him for everything that is wrong on this team.

This is a TEAM problem.  Not an individual problem.

Trae still not in the game.  We're still not scoring.  And we're still giving up 3s.

Delon with an airball 3.

Two wrongs don't make right. You can troll those people in your pms and not spam the game thread.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Why do we double so hard. Can we see what would happen if we let these guys try to score one on one.

Our recovery on digs has been off of late. Notice it against Chicago.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And I've never said that you were incorrect about Trae's defense.  He's just not the cause of everyone else sucking on defense.

Today its not so far. The game just started.

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Why you being silly? smh. Both need imorpvement defensively..Especially Trae...Hes been better so far tonight. I'll give you that..

LOL . . now I'm the silly one?

Tell the team to step up without Trae in the game.  Play some defense.  Make some shots.  So we don't have to be completely reliant on the kid.

Good contest TLC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Two wrongs don't make right. You can troll those people in your pms and not spam the game thread.

LOL . . . if a mod tells me to cool out, I will.  But I'm not saying any usernames in these posts.

Some of ya'll are just hollering like hit dogs, because I'm throwing random rocks in the air.

The rocks aren't even hitting ya'll, but you're hollering.

Gubernatorial GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae subbed out at 2:15 with the score 19-22. We've score 4 points and given up 9 to end the 1st 23-31

Just saying.

Our offesne sucks without Trae. Nobody has ever denied that.. Its Trae centric..No other players can really do anything on their own besides over the hill Lou and Gallo.  smh..Huerter at times I guess..

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Can't believe I'm saying it.

TLC looking kinda good.

As the stats say . . . he's statistically our best defensive wing, when it comes to defensive FG%.  He just needs to be serviceable on offense, and not get a ton of minutes.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

But we've seen this 3pt issue all season and not just from Trae.

It's been an all year pattern.  This just didn't pop up recently.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Our offesne sucks without Trae. Nobody has ever denied that.. Its Trae centric..

Even with that....their is no one else capable? I've seen enough of these guys get aggressive without Trae - show something.

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . . if a mod tells me to cool out, I will.  But I'm not saying any usernames in these posts.

Some of ya'll are just hollering like hit dogs, because I'm throwing random rocks in the air.

The rocks aren't even hitting ya'll, but you're hollering.

Gubernatorial GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I just don't think it's a good game thread when you are calling out everyone's mistakes but Trae's to make points to certain posters. I haven't been involved in the threads the past day so I don't know what was said exactly.

Just think more highly of your posting for it to come to that.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I just don't think it's a good game thread when you are calling out everyone's mistakes but Trae's to make points to certain posters. I haven't been involved in the threads the past day so I don't know what was said exactly.

Just think more highly of your posting for it to come to that.

Come on dude.

People call Trae out for everything, but are completely silent when he's balling.

Won't even give the dude credit when he's carrying the team.  Acting like he's not a superstar player.

Like I said, I'm not saying names.  I'm just typing.

Good reverse layup Delon.