• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Cam not aggressively fighting through a screen, and was way late to contest the midrange jumper.

Trae's fault again.

We're winning and playing well, don't have to defend trae every bucket we give up  😂

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Cam losing Coffee in the corner for an open 3.

Once again Trae's fault.

Cam late again getting to Batum out for a 3.

Dammit Trae!!  Stop making Cam be out of position.

I see it now.   Trae is to blame.

Cam defesne is overrated around here tbh.. He gambles too much..

• Like 1

Cam has caught whatever Trae had on defense. He is losing the weak side shooter on multiple possessions.

Side note. Kev should have been subbed back in instead of TLC, but that's just me. That or they should have put in Wright next to Trae. I do not see the need to play 4 wings when the 4th wing is really a 12th man type.

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Cam not aggressively fighting through a screen, and was way late to contest the midrange jumper.

Trae's fault again.

What are u watching? Cam was clearly hurt and limping out there. Which is why he went to the locker room. Probably why he played so little last game

• Like 2

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Cam has caught whatever Trae had on defense. He is losing the weak side shooter on multiple possessions.

Side note. Kev should have been subbed back in instead of TLC, but that's just me. That or they should have put in Wright next to Trae. I do not see the need to play 4 wings when the 4th wing is really a 12th man type.

Yep.  That TROVID-19 sure is contagious. 

Players see him out of position, and say . . . "hey, if Trae can be out of position, I can too."

Even when he's out the game, guys are like . . " I don't have to guard the 3 point line."