• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam haters like Jeff will post a thousand times on some bullshit but avoid the fact that this was a garbage ass trash ass trade

This feels like when the Arizona Cardinals traded a 2nd round and a washed up RB for Nuk Hopkins. 

Travis got raped. 

What do you think we could have gotten instead?

• Premium Member

Cam's presence is what afforded this team alot of patience and excuses in the name of a "young team developing".

My assessments are gonna be more critical now that the guy needing of patience and development is now gone.

• Like 4

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Not likely, other moves are probably coming.

I hope so.  We have one insider completly melting down and two others saying they knew this was coming.

None have seemed to indicate that we are in the works on something else.  Maybe they can't say anything, but seems like they would just post R-E-L-A-X, if they had info that this wasn't a standalone deal to get rid of someone the Hawks weren't planning on signing. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Cam's presence is what afforded this team alot of patience and excuses in the name of a "young team developing".

My assessments are gonna be more critical now that the guy needing of patience and development is now gone.

Trae is 23

JC is 24

Huerter is 23

Hunter is 24

How are we not still a developing young team?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

I hope so.  We have one insider completly melting down and two others saying they knew this was coming.

None have seemed to indicate that we are in the works on something else.  Maybe they can't say anything, but seems like they would just post R-E-L-A-X, if they had info that this wasn't a standalone deal to get rid of someone the Hawks weren't planning on signing. 

I'm not saying this trade has anything to do with any other agreed upon trade, just that the likelyhood of us making moves at the deadline while possessing a bunch of young assets and draft picks in the midst of the most disappointing season in the NBA is highly likely. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam haters like Jeff will post a thousand times on some bullshit but avoid the fact that this was a garbage ass trash ass trade

This feels like when the Arizona Cardinals traded a 2nd round and a washed up RB for Nuk Hopkins. 

Travis got raped. 

I've literally wore my black Cam jersey more than any this year because I've been supportive of Cam and his development.  He's been my favorite draft pick.  I've told ppl we won the Luke-Cam trade because we got Trae as a throw-in.  I got recognized at the MARTA station with my Cam jersey on from a guy who asked if i had season tickets.  I've posted our record and Cams stats with and without my jersey on because I've been a huge fan of his since he got drafted.  I fell in love with his potential just like a lot of Hawks fans.

You need to go take a nap or something because you're out of control right now fr, don't even know what you're saying.  Just because I understand why he's only worth a late first rounder does not make me a Cam hater.

IMG_20220113_150323.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Say hello to Jalen Johnson.... Oops, Nate said  "really?"

Best Nate Mcmillan GIFs | Gfycat

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cleo what do you see in the Hawks future

miss-cleo.jpg

She sees..   ....

Balls

White balls

nba-draft-lottery.jpg

I see a bald older white gentleman 

He seems like an important military man

Awww...  here it is

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTUb-d79KCuCczX8Qbh3k

Your acting very hypocritical. You saying all the hawks fans want to be right so bad are the ones approving this trade but you want to be right so bad about cam reddish...

You also constantly have not acknowledged the fact we weren't gonna pay him. So you would prefer that travis keep someone for a year and half and let him walk for free. Go be a knicks fan if you love cam reddish so much. 

Or are you hurt that cam got traded after multiple times saying on here cam wouldn't get traded for a pick or ahead of the deadline. #Supeswrongagain 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Don't trade him, keep him and develop him and when he's a FA, either do a SnT or let him go like NO did Lonzo Ball

New orleans got devante graham for their sign and trade... THAT IS HORRIBLE lmaooo.

they got a bad player for their sign and trade. You get much less value in a sign and trade then if you do a trade outright. This pick is more valuable then a sign and trade contract you take on

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

How does this make any sense?  We're getting an asset for him.  He's literally been a net negative on the court and you want to keep him for nothing?  Huh?  What am I missing?

Cam has not been good this season, but if he's not on the roster we're now stuck relying on TLC or Knox to play significant minutes for us, even if Hunter can stay healthy. If he can't we're in a bigger hole. As bad as many of Cam's performances have been, I'll take his mercurial play over Knox and TLC. The pick we got from the Knicks is not going to help us on its own unless its packaged in a trade which may or may not come. Where is the upside for us? How does this trade help us win games? I'd really like to know.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Don't trade him, keep him and develop him and when he's a FA, either do a SnT or let him go like NO did Lonzo Ball

Its a catch-22. We complain about this team losing, and when we trade the worst (current) player on the roster for what he's (currently) worth, people get pissed. This is a win-now move with the hope that the FRP can be flipped for a win-now player like Simmons. 

If Cam stays on this roster, he continues to get minutes with a net rating of -14, dragging us deeper into the lottery and diminishing his own value.

Just now, Mikey said:

Your acting very hypocritical. You saying all the hawks fans want to be right so bad are the ones approving this trade but you want to be right so bad about cam reddish...

You also constantly have not acknowledged the fact we weren't gonna pay him. So you would prefer that travis keep someone for a year and half and let him walk for free. Go be a knicks fan if you love cam reddish so much. 

Or are you hurt that cam got traded after multiple times saying on here cam wouldn't get traded for a pick or ahead of the deadline. #Supeswrongagain 

You keep posting but that not going to make me happy or make me give a damn about your post on this. You done posted like ten times today why you like this shit and I've responded like not once at all to those posts of yours. 

Speak your peace, leave me the f*** alone.