• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Newest little Hawk

HawksNWaffles

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Hello everyone.

First off, I'd like to thank all of the well wishes, seriously they have been very helpful. I've meant to poster this earlier.....but sleep has become waaay more valuable than before. But here she is ( my hawks gear for her won't be here until next week 😂)20220125_162157.thumb.jpg.323214eb2a1c2d625616ad3da5591ffa.jpg

Stevie Wonder-Isn't She Lovely Lyrics on Make a GIF

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HawksNWaffles said:

Hello everyone.

First off, I'd like to thank all of the well wishes, seriously they have been very helpful. I've meant to poster this earlier.....but sleep has become waaay more valuable than before. But here she is ( my hawks gear for her won't be here until next week 😂)20220125_162157.thumb.jpg.323214eb2a1c2d625616ad3da5591ffa.jpg

Congratulations!  She's adorable.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Fantastic news!  Super adorable.  I can only imagine the smile lighting up your face while you hold her!

Becoming a parent is more life changing than anything else I've experienced.  Enjoy every minute of it!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

#1 source of pride and joy.  Tell mom that she gets a big shout from Hawksquawk and buy her whatever takeout she wants.  My wife has a fond memory of Stromboli from Marietta Pizza Co when our daughter was born at Kennestone.   

Take Out???

Consider these things:

woman in cream colored sweater holding beautiful wooden keepsake box

3 acrylic photo blocks with photos of a mom kissing her new baby

beautiful brown leather backpack with gold trim

box with card that says congratulations and talks about the beauty of bringing a new baby into the world with a gold necklace chain hanging on the box with two interlocking gold circles on the necklace

And some Perfume and Women love the Jewelry....  FQ is trying to get you divorced!!!

• Haha 2