• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hunter is becoming Marv

Spud2nique

• 2 weeks later...

Know who's really becoming Marv (Albert)?

:Bob:

Marv Albert was terrible his last few seasons.   On Bawb, I used to think his mistakes were due to broadcasting from offsite due to covid.  But our legend seems to be showing his age (sadly).

Not even joking.  It pains me to point it out.  Nique correcting him constantly.  Nique who's usually half paying attention his own self.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some new rando on broadcasts gradually next season.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Marv Albert was terrible his last few seasons.   On Bawb, I used to think his mistakes were due to broadcasting from offsite due to covid.  But our legend seems to be showing his age (sadly).

Not even joking.  It pains me to point it out.  Nique correcting him constantly.  Nique who's usually half paying attention his own self.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some new rando on broadcasts gradually next season.

I haven’t noticed that. Maybe I need to listen closer.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, kg01 said:

I've noticed that too but i'll say it did improve once they got back courtside.   But he went from a guy who never makes a single mistake in a whole broadcast to a couple a night.   But he's a Hawk legend.  Let him go until he doesn't want to.   He's still the best in the business. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I've noticed that too but i'll say it did improve once they got back courtside.   But he went from a guy who never makes a single mistake in a whole broadcast to a couple a night.   But he's a Hawk legend.  Let him go until he doesn't want to.   He's still the best in the business. 

Man, when Nique is correcting you, it's bad.

:Nique: "Keep talkin' that sh*t, kg.  You seen what I did to that suit guy."

Seriously how did Nique skate through that unscathed?  I love it but man there was video evidence of him pummeling a guy courtside.  Justified but still.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Seriously how did Nique skate through that unscathed?  I love it but man there was video evidence of him pummeling a guy courtside.  Justified but still.

He has a pass to do anything he wants in the city of Atlanta.   It looks like this:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

He has a pass to do anything he wants in the city of Atlanta.   It looks like this:

giphy.gif

He went to Nique's work place to start ish, lolol.  Apparently cops said Nique was attacked first.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

SKip to 1:36 for the beat down

14 hours ago, kg01 said:

He was slippin late last year. You really don’t read my posts do you. I did a whole thing on this. :cray2:

#rathbunlegend #goat

• Moderators
15 hours ago, kg01 said:

He was slippin late last year.  You really don't read my posts do you?

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:huh: wait how many boards it doesn’t say on it just points FG 3pt% etc.

?

Those are his offensive stats only.

He has 16 rebounds in his last 7 games, an average of 2.2 rpg over that span. 🤢. For reference, Huerter who missed 1 game over this span has 22 rebounds in 6 games.

• Thanks 1