• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Dan Dickau...  What about Matt Maloney?  Rumeal Robinson?  Enis Whatley?  Come on Spud.. we have had some good ones.

Nah, Dickau was my Stockton clone in the same realm as Marvin was my James Worthy.:fie:

Rumeal was my baby Timmy too in run TMC.

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

However, I really think that we don't appreciate Trae Enough

I do. I make posts about how I appreciate the now and how we are blessed to have that kid.

He’s one in a handful of players today that would be tough enough to play consistently in games back in the day. He’s got that IT.

I just don’t want the Nique thing to happen. I want to wait for another emerging star but this summer might be time to get him an all star if we don’t make a deep run.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I do. I make posts about how I appreciate the now and how we are blessed to have that kid.

He’s one in a handful of players today that would be tough enough to play consistently in games back in the day. He’s got that IT.

I just don’t want the Nique thing to happen. I want to wait for another emerging star but this summer might be time to get him an all star if we don’t make a deep run.

Right.  You know I don't like Aly mcBeal but it may be time to bite that bullet if he comes available.  Or Lavine or some other pipe dream.  Don't tell nobody but I got my eye on two situations I think are gonna implode after a(nother) playoff collapse.  See if you can guess who the targets are.  🇨🇲 🇫🇷

39 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Travis and the coaches are big eff ups this season, Kirshner says Gallo and John are out.... they're over there going  " no one is going be injured"  no more 4's left...

"Which way did he go, which way did he go?"

Here's where I agree with folks clamoring for Johnson to have gotten more PT.  To prep for a situation where we desperately need a competent big.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Here's where I agree with folks clamoring for Johnson to have gotten more PT.  To prep for a situation where we desperately need a competent big.

This has been my point all season. He could have gotten spot meaningful minutes for exactly this type of situation.

But you know what Nate will do tonight.....give Knox those minutes and go small with TLC.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This has been my point all season. He could have gotten spot meaningful minutes for exactly this type of situation.

But you know what Nate will do tonight.....give Knox those minutes and go small with TLC.

Whaaat?  You mean the iRobot staff won't be able to think outside their programming?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47cg99l0z0x9ro7qmhlh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I doubt it.   I think we see a frontcourt rotation of Hunter/OO/Capela and dieng.  

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I doubt it.   I think we see a frontcourt rotation of Hunter/OO/Capela and dieng.  

Then somebody gets in foul trouble and Nate decides to Knox the dust off Kevin.

Meanwhile, Johnson probably down there with the wrong jersey on.  Shiii, why's he gotta get it right.  It's not 10 seconds left in the game in Wisconsin so he knows he ain't gettin' in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Right.  You know I don't like Aly mcBeal but it may be time to bite that bullet if he comes available.  Or Lavine or some other pipe dream.  Don't tell nobody but I got my eye on two situations I think are gonna implode after a(nother) playoff collapse.  See if you can guess who the targets are.  🇨🇲 🇫🇷

Siakam and Gobert?

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who gets more minutes tonight? Knox, JJ or TLC?

Joe.

mama. :laugh1:🏃‍♀️ 

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hey that’s what I just said in the other thread. I went with Knox. I wanna see JJ, dude can help us, come Nate Dogg give the kid a chance.

• Like 1