• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

People don't realize that Durant is a CAREER 50% FG - 38% 3FG - 88% FT shooter.  And a lot of his shots are contested 2s and 3s off the dribble. 

Dude tears his achilles, and has had 2 of his best seasons ever.

As a scorer yea Durant is up there with absolutely anyone including Jordan. But overall Bird was a better overall player. Three time MVP in consecutive seasons. Top 5 player hands down. 

Jordan Poole carries the ball every possession..No call.. Wow..

Utah Collapse.. 18-0 run in the 4th for GS.

Gobert damn near unplayable in the 4th. Cant switch on defense at all..

No thanks Supes.....lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok my eyes and +/- don’t agree. I watched the game, I don’t trust this analytics.. so Trae was a -5 and Bogi was a +15. 

Great win nonetheless. Our team is jelling at the perfect time and I believe we are 2 back of the Cavs and own a 3-1 series win with them this year so get the tiebreaker. I think I have us tying and we get the tie breaker. We need to and win out. Raps will be tough on the road, they are striding too.

LETS GET IT!

0B9AD488-A8C1-4C31-8F55-14DD1A697FE8.jpeg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’ll never understand this 18 minute cap on OO and Delon’s minutes.

I will never understand why Nate wont let Trae play 40+ mins in big games.

Trae has played exactly 1x 40 minute game since Nate took over. He had 14 in 2.5 seasons under LP.

Its not like he is ever in foul trouble or not in shape. Sometimes we can just let him roll. His body can handle it.

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, JTB said:

That 6th seed is up for grabs….

bulls could lose 4 in a row

image.thumb.png.ae8ac4b34946db9e77b76f9ed92bd8a1.png

Bulls got us in the tie braker 2-1 I think. Only way we would get it is if we tie Toronto. We would be tied in head to head and conference record so the tie breaker would be best win% against playoff teams and I believe (if I interpret ESPN standings correctly) that it would be us getting in. 

This assumption is from the fact we don't have  a PB (clinched play in berth) next to us which means we could actually get the 6th seed mathematically still. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Trae has played exactly 1x 40 minute game since Nate took over. He had 14 in 2.5 seasons under LP.

Its not like he is ever in foul trouble or not in shape. Sometimes we can just let him roll. His body can handle it.

Have you seen Trae in the games he plays like 36+ minutes? Dude is gassed. Nate strategy to keep Trae fresh for the end of the game is a correct one IMO. The amount of effort it takes for Trae to get off shots is more than a lot of other players and at the end of games basically the ball is in his hands 100% of the time.

Of coursethere are times when teams go on runs in the fourth where it would be nice to see Trae get in a minute or two early, but in general I don't have an issue with the rotation.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh wow really? I thought we were out for 6th that’s awesome!

I mean mathematically we are still in play but the chances have to be somewhere between 0.01% and 1%. Toronto has to lose out and we have to win out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Uhm...

our Second Unit was handling Business.  They were the ones consistent to the double team of KD...

Once again.. Trae tells Every media person....

Roman Reigns Acknowledge Me GIF - Roman Reigns Acknowledge Me Universal  Champion - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh wow really? I thought we were out for 6th that’s awesome!

We would have to go undefeated and Toronto would have to lose their last 5 games. Not likely considering how hot they are, winning 11 of their last 13 games.

• Thanks 1