• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The cobbled together, stuff we held on to during the playoffs mega super rumor and team direction thread.

thecampster

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, warcore said:

Why haven't we done the senior forum thing yet?

That is up to those 3 gentlemen who have decided to move these posts to the senior forum only if they reach agreement among themselves and thus far they have not reached a consensus to make that move.   

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's my philosophy on life.  Don't overthink it, just enjoy it.

I dig! Going back to the idea itself though, what do you think about getting a couple guys “in that boat” obviously not necessarily Dipo and menace but a couple guys that have been counted out on a contract year or will lots to prove. 

I guess like the Millsap type of deal? I mean, I can’t think of others we got better than lunch pail 🪣 Paul, top 10 Hawk o mine. 

Not sure who falls under that category. 

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I dig! Going back to the idea itself though, what do you think about getting a couple guys “in that boat” obviously not necessarily Dipo and menace but a couple guys that have been counted out on a contract year or will lots to prove. 

I guess like the Millsap type of deal? I mean, I can’t think of others we got better than lunch pail 🪣 Paul, top 10 Hawk o mine. 

Not sure who falls under that category. 

TJ Warren could be one.  History with Nate in IND.  Actually, lOladipo could actually be one for the same reason.  MIA probably wanna move on to the same bigger, healthier fish we're tryna get in on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

DMC was right there with him on both fronts. 

Oh good catch. Loved me some DMC. Not as much as Diesel, or was it Peo.. or both loved him a ton. We could certainly use a Sap and/or DMC type. 

They said Sixers were listening to Thybulle but I don’t know if that’s legit or what.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Sothron said:

I agree 100%. All three of us do our work and have our own contacts and do our diligence to check things out before we say anything here...just for some random to steal it and claim it as their own.

So why not put this in the senior forum?

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

So why not put this in the senior forum?

Because since they are three of us it needs a mutual joint decision. We don't have a joint decision and we already talking about it privately. Unless someone changes their opinion on this, which I am not going to push them to do so, we have this situation where random people can steal information here and pass it off as their own.

36 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Because since they are three of us it needs a mutual joint decision. We don't have a joint decision and we already talking about it privately. Unless someone changes their opinion on this, which I am not going to push them to do so, we have this situation where random people can steal information here and pass it off as their own.

So where does the triumverate stand on my suggestion of posting false rumors curated by the venerable kg account?

It's the only way to fight this terrorism.  Put me in, coach.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47b284d55yk88d3nbova

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ysa2q79o5gsnm8qial

But, in reality ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47tyxebh0ytpdal0eosn

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So where does the triumverate stand on my suggestion of posting false rumors curated by the venerable kg account?

It's the only way to fight this terrorism.  Put me in, coach.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47b284d55yk88d3nbova

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ysa2q79o5gsnm8qial

But, in reality ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47tyxebh0ytpdal0eosn

If we add you and Spud, people will no longer have to ask

YARN | Who's in this Pentavirate? | So I Married an Axe Murderer (1993) |  Video gifs by quotes | bac12fc1 | 紗

• Haha 1